Was Eve made from Adam's dick?

horn

Was Eve made from Adam's penis? Biblical scholar from American Jewish University makes claim

By Sean Martin

December 31, 2015 13:27 GMT

A biblical scholar has claimed that rather than being made out of his rib, Eve was created using Adam's penis.

Professor Ziony Zevit of the American Jewish University claims that there has been a misunderstanding from the book of Genesis, and that it was Adam's 'baculum' penis bone that was used to create Eve, and that's why humans lack one. Primates such as gorillas and chimpanzees have a baculum.

Zevit explains that the Hebrew word 'tsela' which he claims has been confused with the word 'tzela' which appears in the Old Testament doesn't translate as 'rib', but rather refers to a limb that sticks out from the human body, such as a penis. "Of these appendages, the only one lacking a bone is the penis," he writes in his book, 'What really happened in the Garden of Eden?' of which a snippet was published in the Biblical Archaeological Review.

However, some scholars have argued with this, saying that 'tzela' means rib in post-Biblical Hebrew. Readers of the magazine were also less than amused. The Daily Mail reported that one reader known as Sue Glaze from Oakland, Maryland, wrote in to say: "I write to express my disappointment with your magazine. I wish to cancel my subscription.

"Come on now, Eve being created from Adam's penis bone, rather than his rib? That is plainly not a Bible teaching. I do not need and will not read articles that damage my faith or attempts to cause me to doubt what I know is the truth from the Bible."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/was-eve-made-adams-penis-biblical-scholar-american-jewish-university-makes-claim-1535530

:chuckle:

Is that man retard?

well then give us your theory karby...let's see how non-retarded it is.

But seriously, if Eve "comes" from Adam's dick or rib , where does Adam come from?...from earth? dust?...out of thin air and bang here's Adam ladies and gens!?

Imagination (just like most theories) can be very fertile on these kind of "things". But yes, a penis? really? :laugh:

Come on, we need to be kind to these morons and encourage them! They are finally on the right track, next step is that Eve was created both from her fathers penis and her mums vagina. Hope it won't take them 2000 years to the next step, bless.

well then give us your theory karby...let's see how non-retarded it is.

But seriously, if Eve "comes" from Adam's dick or rib , where does Adam come from?...from earth? dust?...out of thin air and bang here's Adam ladies and gens!?

Imagination (just like most theories) can be very fertile on these kind of "things". But yes, a penis? really? :laugh:

My theory is that Eve doesn't come from Adam. Because we come from EVOLUTION.

Is my theory enough non-retarded for you?