Question about Rebel Heart vinyl

Guest Rocco Papa

Guest Rocco Papa

I just got the Rebel Heart vinyl as a (late) Christmas present to myself :laugh: and I was struck by the exclusion of the Maverick logo in the packaging. Anyone have any idea why the Maverick logo is on the CD editions, but not the vinyl?

I just got the Rebel Heart vinyl as a (late) Christmas present to myself :laugh: and I was struck by the exclusion of the Maverick logo in the packaging. Anyone have any idea why the Maverick logo is on the CD editions, but not the vinyl?

Just curious did you buy it online or did you actually get it from an old style vinyl shop in Manhattan or Brooklyn?

Guest Rocco Papa

Just curious did you buy it online or did you actually get it from an old style vinyl shop in Manhattan or Brooklyn?

I actually picked it up at F.Y.E. in store. They sell vinyl now.

I wanted to see if they had it in a used vinyl store, but the one I went to didn't have it.

Yeah, the quality of Rebel Heart wasn't the best. They cheapened the physical releases so much. Especially the Super Deluxe CD, like seriously.. no liner notes. They didn't put any with the record either. I think its because the designers and people who worked on the packaging were too lazy to compile liner notes for 20+ songs.

Any who, my copy just has an interscope and live Nation logos and mentions that the copyright belongs to Boy Toy Inc.