Madonna's "Diva" moments

XXL

Love the bit at 07:54

What do you think they can't cope with what you're doing?

My honesty, my opinions about sexuality, the fact that I am a woman and that I have money, success, fame and that I do it on my own and I don't need a man in that respect. I think that frightens a lot of people

So true :bow:

And if that's considered a bitchy moment, I can't :lmao:

I love at 5:20 how Madonna says she doesn't get credit from new younger artists for the doors she opened . That interview was what? In 1996?

And how in just a few years we would have the next teen pop explosion and literally a TSUNAMI of acts came forward praising her and claiming her as a huge influence and recognizing her for the doors she opened, and it hasn't stopped till this day when it comes to new artists hitting the scene. Like I have said she shows up to award shows now and its like EVERYONE there simply wants to meet Madonna because they have looked up to her all their life. I love it.

She just needed to wait a little longer for the generations that were raised on her to come into their own and become recording artists. ha

I love at 5:20 how Madonna says she doesn't get credit from new younger artists for the doors she opened . That interview was what? In 1996?

And how in just a few years we would have the next teen pop explosion and literally a TSUNAMI of acts came forward praising her and claiming her as a huge influence and recognizing her for the doors she opened, and it hasn't stopped till this day when it comes to new artists hitting the scene. Like I have said she shows up to award shows now and its like EVERYONE there simply wants to meet Madonna because they have looked up to her all their life. I love it.

She just needed to wait a little longer for the generations that were raised on her to come into their own and become recording artists. ha

It was part of a European press kit she was doing to promote Take A Bow at the time

She sported the same look when she did a live sateliite interview with an Italian TV presenter from NY

Not long after that she was off to record/ film Evita

Love the bit at 07:54

What do you think they can't cope with what you're doing?

My honesty, my opinions about sexuality, the fact that I am a woman and that I have money, success, fame and that I do it on my own and I don't need a man in that respect. I think that frightens a lot of people

So true :bow:

And if that's considered a bitchy moment, I can't :lmao:

A true show of confidence... not manufactured. It's declarative and she knows how to stand up for and defend herself without being a cunt.

I have trouble even calling it a "diva" moment. It's just a response from a strong person aware of her position in the universe.

A true show of confidence... not manufactured. It's declarative and she knows how to stand up for and defend herself without being a cunt. I have trouble even calling it a "diva" moment. It's just a response from a strong person aware of her position in the universe.

Totally

I LOVE THIS WOMAN !!!