Guy O has been very quiet during this era...

Apples388

Your forgot the brilliance that was Hard Candy gyms, which are now cum dumpsters and glory holes these days. I heard that's where Guy is spending a lot of his time with Janet's Manager discussing non promotional strategies.

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh the gyms. Whenever i forget that turd of an idea... bam! it comes again!

Guest Rachelle of London

whats wrong with the gyms?

Exactly. If there's one celebrity that could release a line of gyms. Madonna is one. Plus she loves the gyms. They were probably her idea.

I don't think that either. I still think that he thought it was a new way to promote an album.

Absurd as it seems the idea, i still believe it, hahaha.

Well he did think it was a good idea to invade all Apple products with a U2 album.

Your forgot the brilliance that was Hard Candy gyms, which are now cum dumpsters and glory holes these days. I heard that's where Guy is spending a lot of his time with Janet's Manager discussing non promotional strategies.

:dead:

whats wrong with the gyms?

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Some M fans have a problem with the tens of of millions she has made in the past 7 years. I got the music and some pretty outstanding tours. Who cares about the rest, this is Madonna we are talking about. She's always been a business woman and very successful long before that 360 deal in 2007. Nothing new. And her brilliance is exactly in that special ability to merge art with a fantastic business instinct

No other artist her age or younger has since made as much money from the cd sale aspect of the business as she has from everything rotating off the music.

Obviously fans will have their own preferences between HC, MDNA and RH but you cannot really say she's ever put out something half-arsed, musically speaking, and ran to promote those side projects. Not all her albums can be great but all are always at least good. She really puts the hours in the studio, the hours in rehearsal and that's all that matters

The MDNA promotion trek looks so small compared to other releases because there were literally a mere two months between album release and start of the tour, a first for her as it made even the HC promotion a traditional affair in comparison, plus the Superbowl event which was the most successful in 40 years or something

Anyway it's always hilarious when you read fans perceptions of Guy Oseary sending her anywhere to sell something, Madonna sought that 360 deal herself 8 years ago, because she knew the time had come in her career where she had earned the privilege of maximising her profits and getting the biggest share of them while at it, at a time where most of the income comes from touring, merchandising, licensing etc for ANYONE.

The 8th best selling record of the year, in the year 2015 sold 500k more than RH, that's probably $700,000 more translated into cash for someone like Madonna. Utterly ridiculous considering the circumstances yet some still see Oseary as the Devil :lol:

It's called show-business.

Well he did think it was a good idea to invade all Apple products with a U2 album.

Well let's face it, that has more to do with Bono's arrogance

Which oddly enough is a trait more often associated to Madonna in the press

Because she's a woman

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh, nowadays i don't care much about the gyms. I guess Madonna doesn't either.

She always goes to them when she's in those cities. They employ a lot of people and are very successful. Did you not see that cute little video she made for the staff?

Exactly. If there's one celebrity that could release a line of gyms. Madonna is one. Plus she loves the gyms. They were probably her idea.

Chelle you may be a little young ;) but Jane Fonda is the original exercise queen with her aerobics vinyl and VHS cassette work outs ( i think Cher may have also done this, but cant recall ?) Madonna will probably be advised to release a bed linen range next, though hopefully 500 thread count unlike Miss Minogues 3 thread count.

Though to Guys defense, he is the leading manager when it comes to leaks.

Yup. And have we heard anything about them not doing well? Not that I know of...

And if there ever was a line of business non-music related for Madonna to get into, the fitness industry makes complete sense.

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Some M fans have a problem with the tens of of millions she has made in the past 7 years. I got the music and some pretty outstanding tours. Who cares about the rest, this is Madonna we are talking about. She's always been a business woman and very successful long before that 360 deal in 2007. Nothing new. And her brilliance is exactly in that special ability to merge art with a fantastic business instinct

No other artist her age or younger has since made as much money from the cd sale aspect of the business as she has from everything rotating off the music.

Obviously fans will have their own preferences between HC, MDNA and RH but you cannot really say she's ever put out something half-arsed, musically speaking, and ran to promote those side projects. Not all her albums can be great but all are always at least good. She really puts the hours in the studio, the hours in rehearsal and that's all that matters

The MDNA promotion trek looks so small compared to other releases because there were literally a mere two months between album release and start of the tour, a first for her as it made even the HC promotion a traditional affair in comparison, plus the Superbowl event which was the most successful in 40 years or something

Anyway it's always hilarious when you read fans perceptions of Guy Oseary sending her anywhere to sell something, Madonna sought that 360 deal herself 8 years ago, because she knew the time had come in her career where she had earned the privilege of maximising her profits and getting the biggest share of them while at it, at a time where most of the income comes from touring, merchandising, licensing etc for ANYONE.

The 8th best selling record of the year, in the year 2015 sold 500k more than RH, that's probably $700,000 more translated into cash for someone like Madonna. Utterly ridiculous considering the circumstances yet some still see Oseary as the Devil :lol:

It's called show-business.

THIS.