Sometimes fun is overrated ...

Genevieve Vavance

“There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. 'Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.”

:rotfl: what is this insane shit.

cue to her now fucking muscly young boy toys with no personality

“There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. 'Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.”

She's right on everything but she should have swapped "soul mate" for "gold digging husband"

Poor bitch is dying inside. What a waste of a documentary. That whole era is one big missed opportunity - marriage included.

Thank goodness that Stuart price managed to shake her out of that bubble for a bit of fun on Confessions. No wonder Gay Bitchie apparently hated it. :bad:

:rotfl: what is this insane shit.

I always laugh when people talk about their soulmates. Unless they have been together for years and years and truly stood the test of time, it is such bullshit.

I CANT STOP SHITTING

The only true Madonna moment :lol: Well, one of few. I loved her so much during this era, but looking back, I cringe. Glad she came back to us.... back to Earth. :chuckle:

I can't watch that docu. It's a mix of boring, aburdity and pretencious shit that seems a Lady Gaga release, hahahaha

I have only watched it as a whole once. And when i did, i had to play Truth or Dare so i could get back to normal and love her again!

The performances though are so astounding!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

This shit went waaaay over my head when it premiered even at 15. So hoity-toity. I was expecting TOD pt 2 and this is definitely not that.

I want a RH docu rated X for eXtra fun! Pleeeeease!

i love it...shows her growth...and where she was at the time - even if it wasnt where we wanted her to be - lol.

it was a bit choppy though and rather too long. michael moore should have told her the truth when giving her advice!

i love her americans life & rit attitude though. the leaks from the AL live material is amazing. she's so down to earth.. dont love the ritchie/kabbalah stuff but I liked that part of madonna.

and madonna isn't as serious as the ROL period (there she really seemed to hate the sexual stuff she did before in her career and looked down on it. with AL she's more loving, imo) ;)

She went overboard (for me) with the Kabbalah and spiritual ideology during this time, but she still looked fantastic and artistically it was amazing.

What makes M interesting is she's far from perfect and how chameleon like she seemed for a number of years. Agree she had a few cringe moments during this time period, but she also had a number of them too within the past several years.

It's weird, but I don't remember ever thinking that Madonna was trapped inside or not herself during this era like many of you. I guess I just thought of it as another era like any other. Loved it like all the others. Only on here have I learned that many disliked this period and thought she was liberated by Confessions.