RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

You guys are taking this contract too seriously, so maybe she does have 1 more tour to do but maybe they all come to an agreement that the tour would be better at a later date, if 2017 was too soon.

Have you guys ever thought about that! 😖

I think a reason for the 2009 SS Europe dates was to stay close to London. She and Guy had only divorced the year before. I think perhaps it was to do with Rocco and David being in London for a while with Guy?

I think a reason for the 2009 SS Europe dates was to stay close to London. She and Guy had only divorced the year before. I think perhaps it was to do with Rocco and David being in London for a while with Guy?

so what are you saying? with this logic and now that Rocco will stay with his dad so Madonna will do a second leg around London?

I always thought she only did the second leg for S&S to get the money back she had to give to Guy. That way she didnt really lose her money as she made it back in a 2 month period..smart move on her behalf.

I always thought she only did the second leg for S&S to get the money back she had to give to Guy. That way she didnt really lose her money as she made it back in a 2 month period..smart move on her behalf.

Gotta sign a contract

Gotta get my money back

You guys are taking this contract too seriously, so maybe she does have 1 more tour to do but maybe they all come to an agreement that the tour would be better at a later date, if 2017 was too soon.

Have you guys ever thought about that! 😖

It's a matter of life and death to some members here.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I love how some people are experts about private negociations and a contract they've never seen.

"Wiki... Wiki... Billbee... Billbee... tell me your secrets..."

fortuneteller.gif

actually, in her contract it is..

No, it's not.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but doesn't Madonna have shares in LN. I doubt she'd ever leave them. She'll just sign another contract

Thank you Chelle and XXL for bringing the logic once again. Why do people don't pay attention to the things discussed endless times?

PAY ATTENTION!

oh for sure. And she probably wanted a fun distraction from life

Three albums

Four tours

RH is the second album

RHT is the third tour

Because one journalist wrote that "presumably" it was the final tour in her contract, the world seems to think that this is the fourth tour of her contract.

S&S (as described clearly by Arthur Fogel) had two distinct legs, but was one tour.

It's not that hard to comprehend :)

Three albums

Four tours

RH is the second album

RHT is the third tour

Because one journalist wrote that "presumably" it was the final tour in her contract, the world seems to think that this is the fourth tour of her contract.

S&S (as described clearly by Arthur Fogel) had two distinct legs, but was one tour.

It's not that hard to comprehend :)

thx :thumbsup:

the wall street journal is not wikipedia by the way

So what's this topic about?

A summer 2016 tour? - nobody has given any evidence this is any chance of being real. Move on.

LN contract - Im sure the actual contract deals with timing of things, and in any case whatever the contract says she will keep doing albums and tours so who cares whats in the current contract. Move on.

Why does this whole contract thing even matter. She will continue to tour on a tour by tour contract. She'll tour one more time with a new album. And then who knows, but one thing is for sure they will let us know when its a farewell tour to drive up ticket sales and interest.