RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

It's actually not bad news. The sooner this era is over, the sooner we will get a new album - although I'd wager she's likely to do a new film in between or something. I really doubt we're getting anything in 2017 unless it's way later in the year.

We at DrownedMadonna.com are really sorry to disappoint you, but all these rumours are completely made-up. Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will end in March 2016. Definitely!

http://drownedmadonna.com/no-second-leg-for-madonnas-rebel-heart-tour/20151229

They're just jealous because they couldn't break the Greenland news first.

God I hate DrownedMadonna!

M has already said shes spending next summer making a film (another one that sounds boring imo). But its nice to see her direction, I actually think shes got a real eye for it. Id love her to do thriller like panic room or Bound.

So there IS a tour remaining.

1.sticky and sweet

2.mdna

3.rebel heart

4. TBA

1. sticky and sweet first leg

2. sticky and sweet second leg

3. mdna

4. rebel heart

no more tours left..

Well. I got some money for christmas and put it in my madonna box. So ...I will not touch that money. I'm saving it for the next tour...whenever that is. There still is some hope in me for that second leg. :-)

1. sticky and sweet first leg

2. sticky and sweet second leg

3. mdna

4. rebel heart

no more tours left..

It's interesting to see what happens next time round if she delivers the "3rd album" for universal or not without being contractually obliged to tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Sticky and sweet was ONE tour. If it were 2 then both legs would have separate gross figures not the combined total of $408m

Sticky and sweet was ONE tour. If it were 2 then both legs would have separate gross figures not the combined total of $408m

Well that's what I thought!

But someone said its classed as her "second tour" on her LN contract.....

Therefore RH is indeed the closing tour she needs to complete before her contract ends.

"MDNA" is the second tour under a 10-year multi-rights deal between Madonna and Live Nation, signed in 2007. "MDNA" is Madonna's fifth tour with Fogel's team, a run that marks the Material Girl's ascent into the elite ranks of touring artists and inarguably makes her the top touring female artist of all time.

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/54697

"MDNA" is the second tour under a 10-year multi-rights deal between Madonna and Live Nation, signed in 2007. "MDNA" is Madonna's fifth tour with Fogel's team, a run that marks the Material Girl's ascent into the elite ranks of touring artists and inarguably makes her the top touring female artist of all time.

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/54697

So that clears things up!

She signed to produce 4 tours for LN alongside 3 albums.

RH is her 2nd album and her 3rd tour.

So she has to complete one more tour/album before the deal is finished.

Well that's what I thought!

But someone said its classed as her "second tour" on her LN contract.....

Therefore RH is indeed the closing tour she needs to complete before her contract ends.

Don't pay attention to them :laugh:

Nor to poorly written Billboard articles

"Madonna will then head to Europe and the UK"

Go back to school Billboard

It's so confusing...idk..I've read in articles and on wikipedia that it's the last tour of the contract...but I've never heard anyone from live nation mention it...and I always thought that s&s 2 didn't count as an extra tour. But even if it were the last tour of her contract, I'm sure she will tour again....right? She so seams to enjoy it.

It's so confusing...idk..I've read in articles and on wikipedia that it's the last tour of the contract...but I've never heard anyone from live nation mention it...and I always thought that s&s 2 didn't count as an extra tour. But even if it were the last tour of her contract, I'm sure she will tour again....right? She so seams to enjoy it.

It is confusing as I've read many articles calling this tour her last with LN and the 10-year deal she originally signed.

I guess time will tell.

It is confusing as I've read many articles calling this tour her last with LN and the 10-year deal she originally signed.

I guess time will tell.

Becaue they all parrot the same original Billboard article

Becaue they all parrot the same original Billboard article

Fair point.

I don't believe RHT is her last anyways, she signed into making 3 albums, she tours every album, RH is her 2nd album....

...I find it impossible to believe she will release her 3rd album under the current contract tour-less.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys if RH was her last tour with LN that information would be plastered ALL OVER Arthur Fogels press release when they announced RH Tour.

Guys if RH was her last tour with LN that information would be plastered ALL OVER Arthur Fogels press release when they announced RH Tour.

Hmmm even when that time comes I doubt Madonna would want it being marketed as "last" anything.....

Having said that she was very public about how much she loved Warners and was grateful for her 25 years there so maybe a similar statement will be released when she eventually leaves the LN family.