RUMOUR: LiveNation to announce new 2016 tour dates?

jonski43

Madonnamusic has posted that someone has tweeted that live nation will be announcing new tour dates on Jan 11th for 2016!

Edit

*jus seen this mentioned in the box score thread but what the heck, it's great news!*

Guest Rachelle of London

Where are now all those negative bitches who swore a second leg would never happened????

JulieBean will be back to inform us it's all fake

:tigger:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaHistory/photos/a.144423849040710.32796.144328479050247/549605921855832/?type=1&theater

**HOT RUMORS**
**SUMMER TOUR 2016**

Live Nation to announce new EU tour dates for summer 2016 on January 11th.according to some Madonna fan websites.

Madonna to perform in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Vienna, Malta, Ireland & UK in the summer 2016.

-------------

In my experience Madonna history hardly tell porkies, they seem to be pretty consistent and in the known when they divulge rumors :D Hopefully this will all be coming true, I know where I am gonna book!

All the best everyone!

Malta???? I doubt it, I lived there one summer. Theres not enough people let alone an arena. Thats made me worried that it isnt real now :(

The others look fair enough. Im so excited.

Malta???? I doubt it, I lived there one summer. Theres not enough people let alone an arena. Thats made me worried that it isnt real now :(

maybe it will be an all-stadium summer leg?

Don't they have that festival though? Idk