Spotlight on Dance Party USA 1988

avoid the cliche

Omg hahaha. Oh I think dancing was much more organic and fun in the 80s. Nowadays is like a being a whore with fleas.

Love it

:lmao:

What a fab video!!! We need to tweet it to Kelly Ripa so she can talk about it on her show #NTP

I remember watching Dance Party USA everyday after school, I want to say it was on at 3 or 4.

I wish Madonna had released it as a single in 1988, I think it definitely would have done well. WB really should have released a few more singles in the U.S. and Madonna would have probably had more #1s than Mariah.

Spotlight, Look of Love, Where's the Party, Can't Stop would have all been good choices for 1988.

Warner couldn't keep up with her. Too many single possibilities in such a short period of time. I agree that Into The Groove, Where's The Party, and Spotlight would've all been #1 in the US.

:thumbsup::yes::yes:

Could you imagine kids today knowing every word of a song that was not a single, didn't have a video, and wasn't played on the radio?!?!? Cause I can't.

In other news, Kelly mah fuggin Ripa is just killin it in this video. Her Madonna fanaticism was clearly already in full swing in 88.