Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Pablo94

Can we all agree that this is not only the highlight of Rebel Heart Tour but one of her best performances on tour

The drama, the theatrics and my god those vocals

And then when LDLHA kicks in, let's face it, we all died

😍😍

It is one of the best performances - This is how ballads should be performed! I love it when there are theatrical elements to a ballad rather than just standing in one place - I mean, yeah, that's fine, but there's nothing like a theatrical performance to really bring out the lyrics. The fact that "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" was acknoweledged on this tour just put's it over the edge as one of the best! I also like how the staircase is at the end of the stage and how it comes down from the ceiling - perfection! More technical than just having the steps on the main stage. Oh, and how Madonna walks down the stairs to the beat of LDLHA - step by step!

It is one of the best performances - This is how ballads should be performed! I love it when there are theatrical elements to a ballad rather than just standing in one place - I mean, yeah, that's fine, but there's nothing like a theatrical performance to really bring out the lyrics. The fact that "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" was acknoweledged on this tour just put's it over the edge as one of the best! I also like how the staircase is at the end of the stage and how it comes down from the ceiling - perfection! More technical than just having the steps on the main stage. Oh, and how Madonna walks down the stairs to the beat of LDLHA - step by step!

Prett much sums it up 👏🏻👏🏻