Hateful tabloid rubbish about Madonna's family. NOT NEEDED IN THIS FORUM.

bangbang

Guys we don't know the facts

I'm sure will be sorted

I do hope this isn't the start of the parents bad mouthing each other

They seemed ok at his birthday party where M looked about 29 in her t shirt

Oh, and maybe we lack information, but if everything is as explained, i think Madonna is making a mistake. You can't force your growing up kid to live with you. What would she have done at 15????

Or maybe she notices how bad of an influence Guy will be to Rocco ? He's a pig.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys we don't know the facts

I'm sure will be sorted

I do hope this isn't the start of the parents bad mouthing each other

They seemed ok at his birthday party where M looked about 29 in her t shirt

This

*unpopular opinion*

He seems a good father . Although one of these "lad banter" types . In sure there were times M wasn't all sweetness and light in their marriage.

Again. We weren't there's we will never know!

Rocco is a teen, missing his dad. Dads always get off Scott free, where else moms always get the blame. Moms set rules, tell their kids off etc so dads always seen the good cop.

He will miss his mom once his dad goes off filming and he is stuck with his step mom. This is just a phase he is going through.

Isn't today the day it would have been their 15th anniversary?

She was def gonna talk about it in Glasgow then I think someone shouted in her ear and and she lost her train of thought

It's a pity when lawyers have to get involved, and forcing a kid to spend Christmas somewhere he doesn't want to be isn't exactly helpful. Anyway, it feels weird even discussing this. It's their business.

Guest Rachelle of London

If that's the case she would've never settled with joint custody in 2008 and would've sought sole custody if he was a bad influence.

I'm sure Lola would kick his butt. To be fair, Lola seems to be incredibly fab and powerful. Demonna part II.

haha!!! Oh yeah, Libra women, when they get into an argument, it's impossible to shut them up and they will give you plenty of reasons why they consider the other party is wrong!

article-madonna-1223.jpg

Madonna leaving the court.

I really feel for her, she will be devastated by this as adores Rocco so much. Custody battles are always hard. Often especially difficult for the parent who has main custody as they often have to do most of the discipline and be stricter.

This look straight from 2007

I dont get why theres a custody battle when :

Hes not a child anymore

Both guy and her have money to travel between london and new york easily

Maybe he just wants to do highschool in london the city where he grew up , sorry madonna

What shocks me a little is that there is a court involved. So far I was under the impression that when it comes to their children they had a collaborative relationship. I even think that if all of this has been discussed properly between all of them, Madonna would be pretty open to the idea that Rocco stays with his father for some time as long as all school and whatever activities are ruled out. But to have a court order to bring him back sounds really serious.

I just feel bad for Madonna because she obviously loves him so much and this is another excuse to bash her in the press and give Guy the good rep again. And during xmas of all times.

That's exactly what I thought.

It's normal for a teenage boy to want to be around his father more than his mother. Hopefully M will still get to see him and they didn't have some sort of falling out.

I feel sorry for them all.

When i read fans are sending abusive messages to Rocco it makes me think that maybe these are the kind of things that makes him want to be more with his dad and not inside the constant scrutiny involved with being close to Madonna.

She must be devasted. Love Spent & Gang Bang will now be part of the Rebel Heart tour in the new year ^^

It's obviously none of my buisness what's going on between them.

I just hope that they can arrange things in peace and decide what's best for the child.

That's exactly what I thought.

It's normal for a teenage boy to want to be around his father more than his mother. Hopefully M will still get to see him and they didn't have some sort of falling out.

Yeah and we can assume everyone already made up their mind that guy must be an amazing father and madonna a popstar who isnt a good mom.

Its strange that she goes to court for it. I hope its nothing too serious. Like another member already pointed out. Theyre going so far. Court is a last resort.

Where has xavier said that to or about rocco, though? I dont see that many fans talk about it except brazilians on twitte and this place.

can't stand Guy.

He took her money and now trying to take away the kids, too.

He should support his son's relationship with his mother! And if they wanted more quality time, I'm sure that could have been arranged with Madonna's consent. Going to court= a very large crisis.

We may not know a whole lot about Madonna and Rocco's relationship, but over the years it seems he was pretty happy around his mom and her co workers.

Not Madonna fans sending Rocco hate on instagram :lmao:

Oh well, he can stay with his goldigging cunt of a father , his whore and the 3 brats they have. David is a better son anyway. And on Christmas time, really now? that's a pretty shitty thing to do to his mom, her kids is all she has.

But if this had to go to court then it means it's more than serious.

Whose idea was it to take this to court? If it was Madonna's, Rocco will resent her for this. I hope she has at least talked wit him on the phone. There is no reason the courts should be involved.

Nothing like a little legal drama to ring in the holiday season!!

Apparently, Madonna is currently furious that her teenage son, Rocco Ritchie, is refusing to return to the United States.

So much so, on Wednesday a judge ordered the 15-year-old to come back and live with his mother in NYC temporarily — even though he clearly wants to stay in London alongside his film director father Guy Ritchie.

Related: Madonna Defends Sean Penn's Legal Battle!

In a piece exclusively obtained by Daily News, Ritchie's lawyer Eric Buckley spoke about the case inside the courtroom, saying:

"[Rocco] has expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York"

Hmmm. Very innestering!

We wonder what happened between the two that's pulling him away. She was awarded legal custody in 2009, after all!

The woman ruling over the case, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Deborah Kaplan, decided to grant

Madge her wish and the boy must now return to The Big Apple and revisit his living arrangement situation.

Kaplan elaborated:

"I'm granting [Madonna] all the relief you have requested. I'm directing the child to be returned to New York. If he wants to stay with his father, he must return to his mother."

Following the convo, Rocco will receive his own court appointed attorney. The judge also ordered that Madonna and Ritchie not discuss the legal proceedings with their son.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-12-23-madonna-feuding-over-custody-with-ex-guy-ritchie-over-teenage-son-rocco#.VnrxO7-JKJM

I feel bad for M. She must be miserable and feel guilty, even though I truly don't think it's her fault. I'm sure she's really upset she has to continue the tour after New Years as I'm sure her touring schedule has been at least somewhat of a factor in all of this and will probably affect how the court views her.