San Antonio TX! It's been 12 yrs since RIT. Stoked!!!

Candylipsgirl

Oh my god. That was the best night of my life. I had great seats, Madonna was on fire, the crowd was on fire, and I may have only gotten 3 hours of sleep but it was so worth it.

The show was amazing! I think I loved it even more than the first show I went to! With the exception of her wardrobe malfunction in LFL, she seemed to be in great mood! She was so funny and we got FROZEN! It sounded great! She sounded great! She was so funny and I fell in love with her more! I loved when she said "Speaking of STDs, this song is about love" when starting True Blue. Even tho I was way up behind the stage, I still loved it! God bless the Queen!

Glad that you and all who attended had a wonderful time!!

Frozen!! :inlove:

She said about two or three times that she was so happy to be back in America! She said because we speak her language. "The language of FUCK!" :rotfl:

She also cut off the girl who caught her bouquet after her first wedding interview question because Madonna asked if she knew how to drive and she said "I think so?" :lol: She just walked away from her. Then she teased her and told her she's fucked if she can't drive, doesn't have a job or can't cook, and told the girl she should've just lied to her that way they could have gotten married.

She also scolded her dancer Maria for not lying about her age before she got birthday spankings in the maracas part and the fake cowboy for not lying in the Unapologetic Bitch part. She questioned why no one was lying to her all night. :rotfl:

She said about two or three times that she was so happy to be back in America! She said because we speak her language. "The language of FUCK!" :rotfl:

She also cut off the girl who caught her bouquet after her first wedding interview question because Madonna asked if she knew how to drive and she said "I think so?" :lol: She just walked away from her. Then she teased her and told her she's fucked if she can't drive, doesn't have a job or can't cook, and told the girl she should've just lied to her that way they could have gotten married.

She also scolded her dancer Maria for not lying about her age before she got birthday spankings in the maracas part and the fake cowboy for not lying in the Unapologetic Bitch part. She questioned why no one was lying to her all night. :rotfl:

This was the best audience interaction of all the shows so far. She's ready for that stand-up tour now!

The vocals on that version of Frozen are really beautiful. I know she's done it a few times before but the vocals on this version are by far the best.

Guest spankme

Amazing show last night in San Antonio. I was worried about going because San Antonio isn't the most liberal place (to say the least). The crowd was roaring during the opening and so enthusiastic during almost EVERY song. And yes, Madonna was so interactive last night. She smiled and laughed so much.

She lip synched a bit more than usual in some of the dance numbers (i.e. LAV)....but when she sang, DAMN!!! Frozen, WTG and RH were amazing - along with HBC, TB, LDLHA....just amazing.

My only complaint was this wack fan guy who tried to steal my boyfriend and my seat. I bought this for my bf for Christmas and paid serious cash to be on the "heart rail" since it was his first Madonna concert. It was a huge stress to get the seats and make sure they were actually on the rail. We hung out at the bar with friends until the opening act was over. We go to our seats only to find this dude standing by the rail right in front of our seat. He made a comment that we "better claim our spot on the rail before the two lesbians behind us try to take our spots". I told him these are assigned seats and there is barely room for one person against the rail. I finally just got security when it was obvious he wasn't going to move back to his seat. He started telling us we "just got there" and that he has "been there longer". I said "yes, and I paid a lot of money for these two ASSIGNED seats. if you hadn't been so rude and tried to steal our spots, I would have probably let you stand near the rail for a couple of songs." It was really awkward, but I'm glad US shows have assigned seats and great security for idiots like this one. If that was you - shame on you. You're a jerk and you know better. If you want to be on the rail, pay for the VIP seats or get in the fan club and get the best seats.

Guest spankme

^ :queenbitch:

I'm glad security will always be on your side in these cases. I wonder if someone asks me to sit down during the concert, he or she will call them as well.

Well, if you are standing right in front of someone else's seat where they would normally be able to stand.... probably. :laugh: but, I've never sat down for people at a Madonna show.

Amazing show, here's me with some gorgeous fans, I'm the guy of course! I heard her doing soundcheck at 6 o'clock so I kinda suspected she was going to come late! lol.

She was perfect during the whole show, being chatty and nice! My fave part was definitely Deeper and Deeper, love the song to bits! I only sat down during Who's That Girl.

The whole lack of taxis situation at the end of the show though, horrible. I ended up walking downtown because I was scared I might lose my bus back to my hometown! Thankfully a family picked me up midway.

946180_10153956715235555_830000645189785

Amazing show, here's me with some gorgeous fans

946180_10153956715235555_830000645189785

The girl in the pink was making me and my date laugh (in a good way). We kept hearing her screaming out of excitement all the way in our section.

Did anyone else witness the fight outside after the show? M would have been disappointed.

Such great stories. If I wasnt on prozac id cry x

lol :(

I'm glad you got your seat spankme!! Love your pic AlanLongoria!!! And I love her interaction after the medley! She was complimenting Oksana on her new dress - she was the UB somewhere before and has gone to almost all the American shows

Fight? What happened

I have no idea. We just bought stuff from the merch table and walked outside to get to our car and these two guys were fighting. It was ridiculous

Wishful thinking, but I hope her DVD has a special feature that includes a lot of her best banter with the unapologetic bitches.

This is a great idea! Write Guy O