How EPIC is the Trailer for Madonna's MDNA Tour!?

Skin

Over the years I can not tell you how many times I have watched this. Perfectly showcases what an epic kickass tour this was. I get goose bumps every time. No one else in music could put on a show like this. Especially in their mid 50s at the time.

It's perfection. Doesn't even feel like it's advertising a concert, but more so a blockbuster film.

The MDNA Tour might just be my favorite Madonna tour of all time. It's quintessential Madonna in every way.

And yes, I really like the tour film. :queenbitch:

...now watch this thread become another constant complaint about the tour editing... :newspaper:

It's perfection. Doesn't even feel like it's advertising a concert, but more so a blockbuster film.

I know! Shame someone didn't pump out the cash for it to air before movies in the theaters when they show commercials and shit and stuff coming to TV before the actual previews even start. Just imagine that on the big screen. :Disco_Ball:

Over the years I can not tell you how many times I have watched this. Perfectly showcases what an epic kickass tour this was. I get goose bumps every time. No one else in music could put on a show like this. Especially in their mid 50s at the time.

Simply fantastic and jaw-dropping

I remember discovering BA and GS when I was 17, ten and seven years respectively after those had happened and I remember thinking to myself, such a pity I've lost the best years of Madonna energy and top physical form. Was I wrong. Ever since going back on the road after the famous 8 year hiatus she's been on a crescendo of incredible athleticism, choreo excellence and just sheer strength and originality

MDNA is probably the most physically visceral tour she's ever done, together with S&S, although MDNA had an astounding theatrical and cinematic element to it on top of the great dancing sequences that S&S didn't have.

Guest Rocco Papa

"It took longer for me to negotiate whether or not I could show my ass in that trailer than it did to rehearse for my tour. A lot of ass negotiations."

:rotfl:

That trailer is EPIC!

God MDNA tour is amazing. So wish I got to see it live. I can't wait until Madonna does another stadium tour

Oh my god! This tour :dramatic:

I actually think it's her greatest tour ever...taking the place of Girlie Show for me now. I want to cry just watching this trailer. MDNA just means so much to me as a fan. I'm so sad it never came to Australia because, despite popular opinion, I believe everyone would have been blown away! I'm so grateful I got to see it...I couldn't accept not seeing it in person.

That Vogue performance is fucking everything! And the masculine/feminine section is the all time best! :bow: :bow:

It will be hard to ever top this.

Amen.

This is nice too

The technical aspect of that show was simply outstanding. From stage design, to lightning and backdrops. It was one big spectacle. Jawdropping. Unrivalled production. I think it brought visual artistry in concert business to new heights. For all parties involved. For Tait stages and Moment Factory. They have all outdone themselves. And it is true the show has an extreme cinematic feel to it. The thing I regret the most is that they did not release a multi angle version of the show. It needs to be seen from different perspectives.