A question about one of the video interludes...

JWAD

I had the pleasure of attending the Glasgow concert last night and bought the tour book. Inside it says the "SEX" interlude is directed by Nathan Rissman, produced by Nicola Kenney for Caviar and edited by Danny Tull.

The interlude was basically an edit of the "Erotica" music video (directed by Fabian Baron) so what gives? I remember she posted on Instagram wearing a blonde bob and glasses with the quote "when the student is ready the teacher appears." I am thinking this was something to do with the original interlude video.

I wonder what happened?

there are 3 frames of her during the rap: in one she is holding a champagne bottle, in the 2nd she holds a botte of perfume with a pump and in the 3rd she walks in her stilletos on a chess-tiled floor

I had the pleasure of attending the Glasgow concert last night and bought the tour book. Inside it says the "SEX" interlude is directed by Nathan Rissman, produced by Nicola Kenney for Caviar and edited by Danny Tull.

The interlude was basically an edit of the "Erotica" music video (directed by Fabian Baron) so what gives? I remember she posted on Instagram wearing a blonde bob and glasses with the quote "when the student is ready the teacher appears." I am thinking this was something to do with the original interlude video.

I wonder what happened?

JWAD, Nightcutter shared some observations about this during the Portland show as well. Link

there are 3 frames of her during the rap: in one she is holding a champagne bottle, in the 2nd she holds a botte of perfume with a pump and in the 3rd she walks in her stilletos on a chess-tiled floor

x2MdUtxy.gif

u6AIYXzO.jpgRLsQkgQq.jpg

I don't buy the "no time to finish it" theory as it obviously could have been added at later shows. Most of it was probably scrapped or something.

And I don't understand why :(

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't like the footage and simply scrapped it altogether, it wouldn't be the first time! Even as recently as that MDNA Tour video that's surfaced, you can see her saying how she doesn't like the footage that one of the directors shot for the Beat Friend interlude and is asking someone to pull their shots from it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't like the footage and simply scrapped it altogether, it wouldn't be the first time! Even as recently as that MDNA Tour video that's surfaced, you can see her saying how she doesn't like the footage that one of the directors shot for the Beat Friend interlude and is asking someone to pull their shots from it.

Yes i was just thinking about that