Your fav moments from the whole SHOW !!!

Andra

What are your favorite parts from the RH TOUR? there are so many!!!!!! the whole thing basically! I'll just post a few:

OPENING - "Are you with me?"

ICONIC - when she descends to the stage "If you try and fail, get up again" :wow:I die every time.

- when the warriors turn their gold pikes towards her and she's right in the center of them, when she first runs down the catwalk along with the warriors

HOLY WATER - the fierce opening walk

- THE LAST SUPPER - most GENIUS moment from the entire show. Love it when the organic music starts :wow: when Madonna turns to the crowd and gives this dramatic LOOK, hand to her chest, right before she gets on the ground when the choir kicks in and starts her hair flipping . Need I mention the rest!?!?! "KISS IT BETTER, KISS IT BETTER *moans* MAKE IT BETTER, MAKE IT BETTER : wow:

TRUE BLUE: :inlove: everything

D&D -ugh that beat you go crazy during this!!! the part after "...And I'm never gonna hide it again! the guitar plays and M and the dancers working it on the catwalk marching down

HEARTBREAKCITY - M pushing her dancer from the top of the staircase at the end of the song and then she goes into LDLHA "You abandoned me.." :dramatic:

LAV - everything. You understand why she's the greatest music performer in the world when she's alone out there and she fucking OWNS the stage

LFL - the choreo with the red cape, the sound effect when she mock slits the dancer's neck with the cape

- when she holds the horns with the light behind her

MEDLEY - right at the end when she gets to sit down on the chair, her interaction with the crowd. Always dying to see what songs she'll perform after this.Will it be WTG? Secret? LAP? Ghosttown? her asking fans what they wanna hear

The Illuminati interlude - dancers swaying back and forth on those poles over the audience

Candy Shop - that beat :wow:

Material Girl - her and the tuxedo clad dancers up there moving to the slow beat, love it!!! when they put the white veil on her

WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME? :inlove::inlove:this part is always so freaking hilarious :lmao: her interaction with the audience is everything here. She's so funny!!!!

UB - "It might sound like I'm a" her dancing on the elevated stage

-the banana

I didn't look at the setlist or any spoilers before I went to my first show and the bit that killed me most was the start of Deeper and Deeper. I think I had a breakdown from excitement.

How she made this look so incredible. in real life as well as in the pictures.

Iconic look from this tour!! :inlove::inlove:

Although I think the show is amazing from beginning to end, the definite high point for me is LAV.

Same here!! The fact that such a simple, "no frills" (relatively speaking) performance is a highlight speaks VOLUMES about her as a performer!!

There are sooooooooooooooo many other highlights too though.......just to name a few......Holy Water, finally hearing TB, LDLHA and WTG, the Illuminati interlude, just her voice in general is gorgeous this tour, the LVR/UB speeches, the "surprise" performances (which weren't happening yet when I saw her back in Sept).......I can go on and on and on really.....

it's so difficult....a show full of highlights!!! it's just marvellous....

but if you force me i'd definetly say

Like a Virgin

this performance is out of this world.....the arrangement, the beat, her dance alone in the stadium

she totally commands!!!!!

What are your favorite parts from the RH TOUR? there are so many!!!!!! the whole thing basically! I'll just post a few:

OPENING - "Are you with me?"

ICONIC - when she descends to the stage "If you try and fail, get up again" :wow:I die every time.

- when the warriors turn their gold pikes towards her and she's right in the center of them, when she first runs down the catwalk along with the warriors

HOLY WATER - the fierce opening walk

- THE LAST SUPPER - most GENIUS moment from the entire show. Love it when the organic music starts :wow: when Madonna turns to the crowd and gives this dramatic LOOK, hand to her chest, right before she gets on the ground when the choir kicks in and starts her hair flipping . Need I mention the rest!?!?! "KISS IT BETTER, KISS IT BETTER *moans* MAKE IT BETTER, MAKE IT BETTER : wow:

TRUE BLUE: :inlove: everything

D&D -ugh that beat you go crazy during this!!! the part after "...And I'm never gonna hide it again! the guitar plays and M and the dancers working it on the catwalk marching down

HEARTBREAKCITY - M pushing her dancer from the top of the staircase at the end of the song and then she goes into LDLHA "You abandoned me.." :dramatic:

LAV - everything. You understand why she's the greatest music performer in the world when she's alone out there and she fucking OWNS the stage

LFL - the choreo with the red cape, the sound effect when she mock slits the dancer's neck with the cape

- when she holds the horns with the light behind her

MEDLEY - right at the end when she gets to sit down on the chair, her interaction with the crowd. Always dying to see what songs she'll perform after this.Will it be WTG? Secret? LAP? Ghosttown? her asking fans what they wanna hear

The Illuminati interlude - dancers swaying back and forth on those poles over the audience

Candy Shop - that beat :wow:

Material Girl - her and the tuxedo clad dancers up there moving to the slow beat, love it!!! when they put the white veil on her

WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME? :inlove::inlove:this part is always so freaking hilarious :lmao: her interaction with the audience is everything here. She's so funny!!!!

-the banana

You have it so right!! All those things.

I loved Burning Up, when she comes over to the audience.

Her beautiful voice in la vie en rose

That beaming smile - when you get the full effect like I did in London during Holiday, your world stops turning.

The bouquet when Chelle caught it in London

The fact she was about 2 foot away from me. I nearly died on the spot.

those guys on springs

The moment she took a note from a fan asking for a loan of money and she said no.

Graham Norton UB

Just love it all

One universe. One world. One Woman. MADONNA The Queen

Miss her already

Guest bluejean

Iconic

Heartbreak City

The acoustic songs on the heart (if you're at the heart it's amazing!)

Candy Shop

Seriously though it's all amazing, can't wait to go again!

When she hangs from the staff by her knees in "Iconic."

The guitar solo in "Burning Up"

"Holy Water":

- the opening strut down the catwalk

- when she climbs the pole and does THIS:

tumblr_nuj034QaIs1qltoc4o2_500.gif

- the "don't it taste like 'Holy Water,' sacred and immaculate" part right before the alter scene and she's walking on her knees and whipping her head around and her hair is flying everywhere (i die)

The whole "Messiah" interlude

The speech before "True Blue" (I LOVE ANY AND ALL TIMES SHE TALKS TO THE AUDIENCE)

All of "Deeper and Deeper"

"LIKE A VIRGIN" (besides making me die a million deaths, here's my favorite parts):

- The beginning when she takes her coat off

- The "been saving it all for you, 'cause only love can last" part -- that thing she does with her hands and she points to her shoulders and then the TWO HAIR FLIPS right afterwards

- when she rips open her shirt :D

- the "see my booty get down like oh" part and then the 4 super awesome squats she does!

All of "LFL"

The maracas toss!

All of the acoustic set (+ more audience interaction!!!)

"Illuminati" interlude!! WOW!!!!

All of "Music/Candy Shop" (dat beat doe)

The wedding!!!

"UB"

- This:

tumblr_nv4cl4dEPe1qj28qwo1_r4_500.gif

- This:

XaXMmT.gif

- The UBs!!!!!

I love the whole show but my faves:

Holy Water: that fierce intro, the nuns, the pole dancing, the last supper just everything! It's all so raw and so Madonna! And as someone else mentioned, THIS

tumblr_nuj034QaIs1qltoc4o2_500.gif

Heartbreak City/LDLHA: just the fact that she acknowledged yet alone performed an older song we were sure she forgot about was amazing but then she surprises us with this great medley combining the old with the new. The whole staircase set is amazing too and ties everything together perfectly.

And lastly and certainly not least, all those times she interacts with the audience. Shes so hilarious and real and reminds me of why I love her :smile:

"Catch motherfucker" :madgemanson:

Guest Rachelle of London

My highlight is when the house lights go down and you can see the stage crew yanking the giant red Rebel Heart curtains down and you're like yes it's happening, lol.

YASSSSS