Jimmy Kimmel’s “Lie Witness News” Gets People to Believe Madonna is Dead

Royal T

OMG. They are stupid...also you don't joke about someone's death. Especially if it's Madonna.

The shocking thing is, that they take everything for granted without thinking by themselves. :ohmy::lmao:

Personally I don't like joking about someone's fictitious death, especially if it's someone I love like Madonna. It's like jinxing it on purpose. Look at Amy Winehouse, how many times similar jokes emerged through social media while she was alive. She really died 100 times...

Other than that, these people's ignorance is really OMG :lmao: how dumb can they be, really?

Personally I don't like joking about someone's fictitious death, especially if it's someone I love like Madonna. It's like jinxing it on purpose. Look at Amy Winehouse, how many times similar jokes emerged through social media while she was alive. She really died 100 times...

Other than that, these people's ignorance is really OMG :lmao: how dumb can they be, really?

Well, the jokes about Amy were fruit of her not at all healthy life that indeed provoked her death. That was nothing jinxed.

Well, the jokes about Amy were fruit of her not at all healthy life that indeed provoked her death. That was nothing jinxed.

Certainly the death jokes did not provoke her death, I am just saying that joking about someone's death really is in poor taste imo, that's all.