Favourite La Isla Bonita?

DitaDolla

THE GIRLIE SHOW

The roar of the crowd after the confusion on having Bananas as the tune started is something that will live with me forever

And that choreo

THE GIRLIE SHOW

The roar of the crowd after the confusion on having Bananas as the tune started is something that will live with me forever

And that choreo

Yes, yes, yesssss that is one of my fav parts of that tour!

I'll have to go with Girlie Show, followed by Drowned World and Rebel Heart.

Confessions and Sticky are my least favourite

My all time fav is Girlie Show. And my second fav is Rebel Heart Tour.

WTG tour is wonderful, but i prefer those other two. DWT is nice too.

Well, it's so difficult to chose! hahahaha

Guest Rachelle of London

Girlie Show version isn't the "gayest" it's the best. The music, the BAND, the costumes, the choreography, Niki & Donna harmonies, the stage.... UGH I can go on for years. It's brill

Her voice is so much better on other versions up until and including Rebel Heart, and that choreography looked so corny now :chuckle: I'm sure it felt differently when it was new.

I love the original video, DWT, Confessions, S&S Leyla pala tutte and RH so I'm not ashamed :)

I love the melancholy feel of the DWT performance quite different from the original pop recording. It did take me awhile to get used to but I would have to say that it's my favourite!!

The backing vocals are amazing on the GS performance and they really add to the atmosphere but I'm not a fan of the short hair😝😝😝

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡· Sticky n SWeet by far. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·