MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy Jan

Wrong name of winner of Miss Universe announced - confusion galore

Guest Rocco Papa

If this is the end of his hosting career, that is seriously fucked up. The man has a great run hosting Family Feud (which he's hilarious on by the way) and even has his own talk show.

But that's all going to get tossed in the trash because of ONE mistake?

He's a human being, damn it.

Poor Miss Colombia :(

We are so pissed in our country. Huge mess. But Ariadna is already a queen for us.

colombiacorona600x750---z.jpg

Poor Miss Colombia :(

We are so pissed in our country. Huge mess. But Ariadna is already a queen for us.

colombiacorona600x750---z.jpg

she looks like Sofia Vergara, but more beautiful

Did not watch the show besides the crazy gaff, but Ms. Columbia is definitely a stunning looking woman.

It's publicity for all of them. I don't think it's that big of a deal, poor beautiful people. :lmao:

If this is the end of his hosting career, that is seriously fucked up. The man has a great run hosting Family Feud (which he's hilarious on by the way) and even has his own talk show.

But that's all going to get tossed in the trash because of ONE mistake?

He's a human being, damn it.

He was all over british news, this is only the start of his career :lmao:

I feel bad for Steve! Who ever placed the type on the card is at fault.

Why couldn't the results all be aligned to the left?

No color coding?

Why such a big size difference between "Miss Universe 2015" and "Philippines."

12357675_160506537642816_860724618_n.jpg

Oh please, it's off to the right, away from the other names in large font. Not to mention there was a looong pause before he read the final name (to build up tension) for the guy to gather his thoughts. He's an idiot and a rather nasty person to boot. There was video a few months ago of some woman-bashing "comedy" routine he did that had women on stage and him and the male audience scolding them about what men want. The women in attendance said they were tricked, horrified and embarrassed.

Fuck him.

^ hahaha I noticed that too. I don't think that's unusual considering a dream being ripped away when it's so close though.

All 3 were professional and gracious considering the circumstance but I didn't like Miss Philippines dress. At first I thought Miss Colombia was much prettier but, actually, Philippines is (just not her dress). She's kinda short though.

Really, all 3 are winners and that's not some "everybody's a winner" thing like she-who-will-not-be-named and her fans like to think. I remember years ago my boss married a runner-up to the Miss Universe pageant and he was justified to brag about that, quite frankly. She wasn't ugly that's for damn sure.

Anyway, Getting off topic...

Miss Columbia is very Sofia Vergara-esque.

Guest Rachelle of London

People blaming Steve Harvey and getting pissed off about this have too much time on their hands. How has this been number one news story for 3 days? Its ridiculous

People blaming Steve Harvey and getting pissed off about this have too much time on their hands. How has this been number one news story for 3 days? Its ridiculous

Totally agree with you. Everyone at my work was talking about it. It's non-news.

tumblr_n0xl4ebC6W1t5cj4zo1_500.gif

thos 100%

Guest gang bang

she looks like Sofia Vergara, but more beautiful

In fact she is Sofia s niece

thos 100%

Fate or not ? At least the night played brilliantly for Donald Trump...as soon as he sold the pageant it suffered without his sure hand, and even totally went off the rails. :lol:. I also agree with his suggestion of making the two ladies share the award. :)