Turn Up The Radio

Guest rocketman

before the album came out there were snippets of the TUTR demo online. I thought it was gonna be a massive hit. A -Call on me- kind of track..

There's a massive song in there somewhere. For me its just lame lyrics that make me cringe "a person just like you", "buzzing around like a moth to a flame" etc. Also her I non enthused delivery of the lines. The instrumental version is awesome!

Turn Up the Radio

Superstar

GMAYL

Three MartinS tracks that many ROLers hate but I actually love all three. Classic Madonna. His tracks on MDNA are my favorite! I Fucked Up and Beautiful Killer are perfect pop songs to me.

:clap: :clap:

Turn Up the Radio

Superstar

GMAYL

Three MartinS tracks that many ROLers hate but I actually love all three. Classic Madonna. His tracks on MDNA are my favorite! I Fucked Up and Beautiful Killer are perfect pop songs to me.

I actually like those. Those are the best produced tracks (including Bday Song).

I've always loved this song. I don't think people give it enough credit. The lyrics are actually very poetic between the chorus.

It was time that I opened my eyes

I'm leaving the past behind...

Upon first listen I couldn't help but think she was paying homage to The Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star. Especially @ 3:21.

Did anyone else notice this?

I've always loved this song. I don't think people give it enough credit. The lyrics are actually very poetic between the chorus.

It was time that I opened my eyes

I'm leaving the past behind...

Upon first listen I couldn't help but think she was paying homage to The Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star. Especially @ 3:21.

Did anyone else notice this?

never noticed that but you may be right :thumbsup:

i always thought she should've released this once the first single was leaked.

and

first, i love the song. i thought it was too overly produced, esp. from the demo, too pop. but its perfect pop now.

Turn Up the Radio

Superstar

GMAYL

I agree..

Martin said that he was impressed by the way Madonna took the demo he presented to her and "turned it into a Madonna song".

It's great! Warner Brothers would have turned this into a hit. Live Nation didn't know how to....

It was ALWAYS the perfect pop song. From the first listen.

Expected it to be a single much sooner, if not a lead...and certainly deserved major success. If any of those other pop bitches had released this, it probably would have garnered something...

Such a thumping, feel-good classic Madonna number. As said above, along with quite a few of the other Martin S. songs, they are very classic care-free Madonna.

LOVE IT.