Rebel Heart (Demo)

Guest rocketman

Guest rocketman

its been a year. i still think she could release this the demo. Ive grown to love the album version but i will always wonder what couldve been

I love the demo but if Madonna felt that the song should be more a ballad with the guitar (which suits the tour better), it's okay, I like the album version too. And since we have both versions, there's no regret to have :flirt:

I finally love it. To be honest, I didn't really like it at all when it first leaked, then the album version made me love it (i.e. it's a very sweet tune).

So I finally went back to the demo and it clicked.

This has probably been one of the most discussed topics of the year, haha.

Didn't she ask a fan which version they liked better? The demo or the album version and she gave him or her a thumbs up when they said the demo?

Or was that Living for Love?

Either way it begs the question as to why Madonna would let a version of either song that she liked least on the album.

Am I the only one who doesn't hear THAT big of a difference between the two versions?

Never noticed any significance difference either! i'm going to give demo another listen just because fans continue to say it's the superior version.

I will never tire of this conversation. The demo is pure magic. It is my most listened to track from this whole project (and I replaced the album version in my iTunes with the demo). It's so much more uplifting and has more propulsion to it.

Not a big fan of the demo. Don't dislike it per se, but people hyped it up so much that I thought it was going to be vastly different. Again, it may come down to the fact I heard the album version first.

The song is a favorite of mine and has one of her all time great chorus melodies.