MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

Everybody 2005/2006 Appreciation

Absolutely LOVE this version, glad the Koko performance was professionally filmed (although I like the Coachella one better, love M in a leotard)! A proper tour performance is long overdue :)

One of my all time favorite performances! I always look forward to a tour performance, it seems to very rarely happen

This version sounds really good and well put together, doesn't sound weird and out of place.

I can't get over the fact Everybody has shown up on each tour since 2005 (CT promo tour, request song on S&S, 30th anniversary performance on MDNA and axed from the medley on RH) but it never really gets a full fledged performance :(

Really thought at the time tour that it would have made the final setlist for main tour.

Anyway, performance is very cool and sounds great :excl:

If this song belonged on any tour post Girlie Show - it's CT! I was really looking forward to this song being on the setlist and disappointed that it was cut! CT could have benefited from another hit song/classic and this re-invention was perfection - still had the same melody and some original elements just a little updated - and the robotic "Let the DJ shake you" amazing! I hope the song shows up on the next tour's setlist as a permanent track.