MDNA SKIN Director's Cut + Raw Footage

XXL

Am I the only one who is disturbed by all these files that are leaking? I think it all comes from GO personal files but are they all part of last year's hack?

I don't know why but it all feels quite intrusive. Obviously we were never supposed to see this...

Am I the only one who is disturbed by all these files that are leaking? I think it all comes from GO personal files but are they all part of last year's hack?

I don't know why but it all feels quite intrusive. Obviously we were never supposed to see this...

Yeah from what I know it's all from last years hack

These are outtakes for a commercial not her spilling her feelings out to a therapist it's not that serious tbh

Do you guys think the B-rolls we got from Vogue, La Isla Bonita, 4M etc come from Madonna's camp or are they part of the general behind the scenes content we're massively seeing posted on the Internet as of late?

MDNA Skin has to be the goofiest thing she's ever done.

It's hard to believe it's even real.

Her skin line could be something really profitable for her , but this is so cheaply done , no production , how come not even the company that is making those care about how lame it is

These are outtakes for a commercial not her spilling her feelings out to a therapist it's not that serious tbh

True, true. I just felt really uncomfortable watching this. Maybe it's the fact they filmed it in her bathroom :lol:

Love this ad!

I always picture her in her bathroom like "Rocco, I'm bored! Bring the camera and let's have some fun!". And then Guy comes in the room an hour later like "That would make a great commercial for a skin products line!".

tumblr_n2qyaohtva1qlzuomo4_500.gif

"Really?"

Love this ad!

I always picture her in her bathroom like "Rocco, I'm bored! Bring the camera and let's have some fun!". And then Guy comes in the room an hour later like "That would make a great commercial for a skin products line!".

tumblr_n2qyaohtva1qlzuomo4_500.gif

"Really?"

:lmao: