Which movie do you think will become a cult classic?

imgonnacarryon

Guest Rocco Papa

DSS has so many great lines. It's like This is Spinal Tap or any John Waters film.

It's one of those films you can quote all day.

"Glass house"

"How do you use the birds?"

Guest whatatramp

Who's That Girl has plenty of memorable lines too.

I still think of "Louden Clear" whenever I hear someone say "loud and clear" :lmao:

"Knock Knock"

"Who's There?"

"Boo"

"Boo Who?"

"DON'T CRY WE'LL TAKE THE APARTMENT"

sorry but it kills me :dead:

"Desperately Seeking Susan" has already achieved cult classic status. Christ, just Google "desperately seeking susan cult classic" -- thousands of articles pop up directly referring to it as a cult classic.

"Evita" is on its way to cult classic status. It wasn't a big hit sales-wise, but it was a critical darling and there is a group of people (including many non-Madonna fans) who adore it -- anecdotally, I can think of probably a half dozen non-Madonna fans who are theater / movie musical geeks and history nerds who adore it. One of my closest friends listens to the soundtrack like every month or two because she fell in love with Eva Peron while doing a high school project on women in history like 20 years ago :lol:

LOL! Evita made 100 million dollars at the box office.

If you are to go by the actual definition, then the clear answer (besides ToD) is Body of Evidence.

"Have you ever seen animals make love Frank?"

"Wish me lock?"

"I couldn't compete!"

"Frank, take the last donut."

"Don't look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked Andrew, I fucked Frank. That's what I do; I fuck. And it made me 8 million dollars!"

"It gets easier, doesn't it Frank?"

"Why watch strangers when you can watch frIends."

It's her only studio film to have so many quotes. Ones that get used repeatedly here! It's so bad it's good, in a way lol

141 millions ^

Her second most successful movie at the box office as a leading lady, after Dick Tracy

not bad at all considering Evita budget to make was 55M with 5 Oscar nominations per box office mojo

If you are to go by the actual definition, then the clear answer (besides ToD) is Body of Evidence.

"Have you ever seen animals make love Frank?"

"Wish me lock?"

"I couldn't compete!"

"Frank, take the last donut."

"Don't look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked Andrew, I fucked Frank. That's what I do; I fuck. And it made me 8 million dollars!"

"It gets easier, doesn't it Frank?"

"Why watch strangers when you can watch frIends."

It's her only studio film to have so many quotes. Ones that get used repeatedly here! It's so bad it's good, in a way lol

:lmao:

This movie is brilliant. I need to watch it again soon.