Vanity Fair Oscars Party 2011 Appreciation Thread

DitaDolla

OMG yesss, this is my favorite red carpet look. She looks like from 2000. I remember when i woke up and i saw her, i almost got heart attack. She was flawless that night. Her hair, natural face, that body :drama:

5mX06Vl.jpgt5utwn8.jpg3CrN5gt.jpg

I don't really understand that outfit. #sorrynotsorry :lol:

Really?? Oh man, I think she looks amazing. Not many people could pull it off!!!

Guest Rocco Papa

Really?? Oh man, I think she looks amazing. Not many people could pull it off!!!

It looks like the designer couldn't decide whether to make a corset, a dress, or a fur coat. So, they decided to combine the three! :laugh:

It looks like the designer couldn't decide whether to make a corset, a dress, or a fur coat. So, they decided to combine the three! :laugh:

lol :tongue:

I lurve it. :inlove:

OMG yesss, this is my favorite red carpet look. She looks like from 2000. I remember when i woke up and i saw her, i almost got heart attack. She was flawless that night. Her hair, natural face, that body :drama:

5mX06Vl.jpgt5utwn8.jpg3CrN5gt.jpg

Fantastic

True but it suits her and she looks beautiful. As Anastaza said, not many could pull this off. , Her hair and make up is divine and her body looks incredible.