Am I seeing this right?

ryan

In the Papa Don't Preach music video.....

So Madonna pops a squat in an old shipping yard to take a pregnancy test?

Correct?

Is that what I'm seeing, a pregnancy test in her hand?

papahand.jpg

papahand2.jpg

For as long as I can remember, and with all the thousands and thousands of repeated views during my youth, I don't think I ever noticed this before!

I always thought she was playing with the end of her necklace but your explanation makes more sense. Looking at the pic I still think it's a necklace though.

OMG! lol

When I was a child, I thought the "baby" she was trying to keep was her boyfriend! I thought the father just didn't like the boyfriend. haha

Well, as so many Madonna songs, it has double meaning. The song can be about somebody who loves someone who is not the ideal son in law, or someone who is pregnant.

OMG! lol

When I was a child, I thought the "baby" she was trying to keep was her boyfriend! I thought the father just didn't like the boyfriend. haha

Same here. It was only after I became a fan that I found about the controversy it caused and that it was about an actual baby! But I guess both interpretations work.

Why would you take a pregnancy test under a bridge when you can do it in the privacy of your own bathroom?

And, you have to do it with morning pee.

Maybe she took the test that morning and kept the stick with her all day. Also, she wouldn't want her dad to find the stick in the trash bin.

Or maybe she has a yeast infection and doesn't want her dad to know that as well.

Why would you take a pregnancy test under a bridge when you can do it in the privacy of your own bathroom?

Maybe she took the test that morning and kept the stick with her all day. Also, she wouldn't want her dad to find the stick in the trash bin.

Or maybe she has a yeast infection and doesn't want her dad to know that as well.

lol right on

:lol:

I think she's just anxiously playing with her nails. After all she's been losing sleep and has gone to the shipyard for privacy. I'm sure that the shipyard was always a great place to go when daddy was not giving her any room to breathe.

its probably a love letter

the one you wanna read over and over.... there may be people who are too young to understand, its a letter you send to someone you like a lot.. we would actually write them on paper

Guest Rocco Papa

there's a deleted scene where she actually pees on the test under the bridge, but the director decided to cut it

Is that set to leak next?

:rotfl: