'Bitch I'm Madonna' entered Entertainment Weekly's list of 40 best songs of 2015

Thank you for posting what they wrote!!!

(I hate entering threads and having to click on a link to read something)

I love the praise and appreciation this song has recieved with the media and critics. I would never have expected it. She outdid herself with this album. Clearly one of her all time greatest albums. I would have assumed Ghost or even

Living would make a list like this! Rock on Bitch!!!!

I love the praise and appreciation this song has recieved with the media and critics. I would never have expected it. She outdid herself with this album. Clearly one of her all time greatest albums. I would have assumed Ghost or even

You're welcome Whoopie!

And I agree with you. I always loved BIM from the start, the video was the key for its sucess as well. I'm glad it happened.

BIM should've been first single.....

The more I look back I think they should have stuck with Unapologetic Bitch as the first single.

The first time my sister heard it she was like, "I LOVE this song!"

Guest bluejean

If BIM would have been the first single, half the fan base would gone insane, and the media might have beaten her up.

So it would have been business as usual :lol:

This. All of this! :clap:

I think we're past the point where it makes any difference what single she releases first and she should simply do what she wants. Radio won't touch her. Look at BIM, a legitimate smash on YouTube but it's not like it caused radio to jump on, nor did it move albums.

I applaud her for releasing three diverse singles, all of them excellent unto themselves as well as representative of the album's various styles. And now she's getting acclaim for all three.

I think we're past the point where it makes any difference what single she releases first and she should simply do what she wants. Radio won't touch her. Look at BIM, a legitimate smash on YouTube but it's not like it caused radio to jump on, nor did it move albums.

I applaud her for releasing three diverse singles, all of them excellent unto themselves as well as representative of the album's various styles. And now she's getting acclaim for all three.

THIS. At this point, let's just continue enjoying her amazing music and creative output. Long live the Queen!

:bow: :bow: :bow: