Zurich December 12

Madgesty1973

I'm sorry but I hate it :boring: It's boring and slow and she doesn't sound too good and I just don't think it does justice to those amazing songs :( It needs to pick up the pace.

Have you been to the show?

I thought it wouldn't be my favourite part but I loved it.

I love all the individual songs in the medley but I just hate how slow it is. I like the actual choreo and the 'closeness' of M and the dancers and how it all works in that respect. But the way they've changed the songs is bad.

I dont speak a word of Swiss

ahahahahaha, my Girl, in Switzerland they speak German, Italian or Frech :D :D :D

Curious if she says in Vienna, I cant speak austrian :D :D :D

I love her so much

Not quite correct. "Swiss" is actually Swiss German, which comprises a variety of Dialects spoken only in Switzerland. Some of us consider it as a separate language since Germans cannot understand a word we are talking about :smile: :smile:

And all of you thinking Swiss audiences are lame: You are absolutely correct, Swiss crowds are reserved, shy and more quiet. Just as M said yesterday.

But I'd rather go to a Madonna concert in Zurich than in the big cities. All of the negative aspects of going to a concert are kept to a minimal here. No pushing or shoving, no bitches giving attitude and generally an exciting atmosphere. Plus I got there at 8 PM and had an awesome view very close to the stage. Unfathomable in New York where you'd have to stand in line for hours to get such a close spot.

And yes we were blessed. M did the Medley and WTG AND Ghosttown. So if we are a lame crowd, M sure enjoyed us. The model was hot but the whole audience could tell he was as dumb as a brick. All he did was stand there and look stupid while M was trying to have a conversation with him

Guest Medoner

She gave us in ams so much shit and this crowds even quieter! I mean cmon she should and does know how a quieter crowd doesnt mean a bad crowd or an audience that dont enjoy the show. Im still pissed

we might have been a quiet crowd but she could tell we were having a great time.

priceless was the moment she had to laugh because fans in the crowd spellt her name wrong with the letters they held up. it cracked her up for a couple of minutes and she called them out. "32 years and you still can't get my name right?" it was hilarious.