Martin Solveig praises Madonna

realityisalways

I don't think it's fair for LFL or RH to be grouped with those songs. Living and Rebel are fantastic, and what's stands out the most with those two compared to the others, is the melodies. They are catchy as fuck. They have compelling and straight to the point lyrics, with a terrific hook.

Great melodies for sure

But i think theres no production element that stands out in both songs , no synth/bass line/effect... Actually, nothing that says who produced it.

The bieber songs have a much better production from diplo. Only BIM has his signature sound

That's because Living is co-produced by Ariel Rechtshaid. And there is def a bass line! AND, there is Diplo elements; the opening. It's a repeat of what he did for End of Time and Elastic Heart.

That song is a modern take on house music, which use to be synonymous with Madonna's name. I'm shocked to read any kind of hate for that song in particular, when it was generally loved by pretty much all fans.

That's because Living is co-produced by Ariel Rechtshaid. And there is def a bass line! AND, there is Diplo elements; the opening. It's a repeat of what he did for End of Time and Elastic Heart.

That song is a modern take on house music, which use to be synonymous with Madonna's name. I'm shocked to read any kind of hate for that song in particular, when it was generally loved by pretty much all fans.

I know they are there but they are not a "riff" like the instrumental of "where r u now" , the little screams of "sorry" and "elastic heart" IMO

Makes me wonder how the songwriting process works for him, maybe madonna only produced tracks she wrote and wasnt interested in others

LFL is not overproduced. It's perfection!

The only thing I dislike about the Living for Love album version is the unnecessarily processed Madonna vocals (they were already great on the demo) and that shitty abrupt ending (the revised leaked version is better), and also the video effects give the song a more exciting feeling.