Madonna sings a Birthday song for Michael Berg!

Glindathegood

:rotfl:

She's such a dork. Love it.

I am telling you. Aside from her hardcore fans that follow her every move, that's like one of the biggest things she has been able to hide from the general public her entire career. That underneath it all she is a big dork. :lol:

It looks v. recent!

Her face has that frozen cat like look to it though from a few years ago, unlike now where everything has settled in really nice. :lol:

Didn't the Bergs have some kind of scandal also?

Thanks for posting, that was funny!

So she's still pretty much into Kabbalah, just not as vocal as before (and thank God for that, instead of M.D.N.A. she could've gone all E.S.T.H.R. on us).

Actually, those Madonna's recent albums that did have a Kabbalah message were her best!!!

1 Ray of Light

2 Music

3 American Life

4 Confessions

Rebel Heart has a few songs with a Kabbalistic influence as well, (you have to know Kabbalah to understand the symbolism in some of them) and it's already better than Hard Candy and MDNA. I miss Esther!! If it was my will, I'd have Esther in EVERY single song Madonna ever makes again!

As for Yehuda Berg, the woman that sued him made it all up!! He didn't even "assault" her. But even then, because of all the drama, Yehuda humbly resigned and is no longer a co-director of the Kabbalah center. He runs his Facebook page filling it with daily inspirational quotes and posts, and that's about it. Listen to Nothing Fails: "If I get lost in space I can return to this place", Kabbalah teaches that even when we fall or get lost in this world of chaos, eventually our souls always return to the Light!!

This video is interesting.And I am sure this is a rare glimpse of her improvising.

And I think she does try different things when she's recording an album, except a little more serious and with some people who stimulate her

Guest Rocco Papa

This video is interesting.And I am sure this is a rare glimpse of her improvising.

And I think she does try different things when she's recording an album, except a little more serious and with some people who stimulate her

What? :lol: