Paris - December 10

Slim Shady

Thank you for the pics, more more! :stir:

That pic of Messiah reminds me that the dancer stucked the white cloth in one of the fans for a few seconds :newspaper:

Hi evrybody,
My name is Eryne, I am a student in a school of modeling in Paris. I am a very big fan of Madonna.
Following the terrorist attacks in Paris (November 13, 2015, with more than 130 dead), Madonna came encouraged the French youth. She asked us to continue to fight.
Following Madonna advice, we created the Life Security program. It is a high-tech program, ultra-powerful, which will help in the fight against terrorism. This program will also enable the early detection of terrorist attacks.

It is a transparent program. It is registered and protected by the National Institute of Industrial Property, under the code: 134C / No: 552964. Valid from 168 countries worldwide.
The program is online, the largest US crawfunding website.

Here is the link: http://igg.me/at/life-s/x/12961850

Everyone can participate in its funding. By participating, you will receive an international certificate of recognition as a benefactor to humanity.
All together, support this program wanted by Madonna.
Best regards,
Eryne Lafayette

Christine and the Queens was on the #1 french TV 10 minutes ago (to talk about the broadcast of her own concert). She was asked about Madonna and she said that those 3 minutes on stage with Madonna were her favorite moment this year so far (and she said it was a crazy year for her). She also said she admires Madonna because she's strong and complex, and that's unique in pop culture.

:clap: :clap:

• 5 weeks later...