Nicki Minaj In The Studio With M recording I Don't Give A & GMAYL

Platinum Gold

I used to love her so much until I saw her back in July, it we the worst concert I have ever been to, I saw her twice before and she was great but this time it was just terrible. She obviously does not have enough passion into her art and fans anymore. But this was a cool find/watch!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The raw studio recording session

sounds better than the mastered recording.

yes! :lmao:

Minaj doesn't seem too excited. I guess when she dreamed of her Madonna collaboration she expected something more refined than a pom pom chant.

Printed lyrics! They already have them typed out, yet can't include them on the album booklets????

And i miss M's bridge. :( I love MIA but, but gummies only needed one guest appearance. Don't know why they had to add her last minute

And a final note

I haven't listened to gimmie in so long, I forgot how good the dub step sounded during the bridge!

Guest Rocco Papa

It could have been extra footage on the tour dvd. It's like why film if you won't use them

I've been thinking the same thing! If this is the stuff that's leaked, imagine what we haven't seen. They could've had some cool behind-the-scenes footage on there.

I believe Nicki wasn't happy with GMAYL original verse 'cos it's nothing but singing LUV YOU MAD.

M must've noticed that and decided to replace it with Nicki's rap for the final version.

The should've had the original bridge added with Nicki and MIA! The bridge was too good to not be used I'm still madT about that!