Turn Up The Radio #nofilter

celloiof

I don't get why people think this video is terrible. It's fun, it's silly, it has a little story, it showcases her fabulous MDNA dancers and beautiful Italy...for an upbeat, feel good song. And she looks fucking gorgeous.

I mean...we could have had another 'dancing in front of a wall' video...

I don't get why people think this video is terrible. It's fun, it's silly, it has a little story, it showcases her fabulous MDNA dancers and beautiful Italy...for an upbeat, feel good song. And she looks fucking gorgeous.

I mean...we could have had another 'dancing in front of a wall' video...

+1

Guest Rachelle of London

I loved TUTR video. Beautiful setting. REAL fans are in it. Fun clips of the dancers. Madonna looking great. What's the issue

I always feel uncomfortable in those scenes where she's walking and interacting. Cringe galore

But when she's on the car! OH MY!

:chuckle: Yeah. Definitely not a favorite video of mine. I've only watched it all the way through once.

I like the song and the video, it's fun and good.

My only problem with the video is that it's a bit cheap, and you can see it. I mean, it's supposed to be in the 60's (the clothes, the hairstyle, the car, the photographers, the extras) but in the same time you see the fans wearing recent clothes, you can see recent cars in the streets and also the cameras and crew filming her. It's a mess, but the song is carefree so it doesn't really matter :laugh:

She looks fucking fabulous so euro chic she's having fun and she actually made the effort during a tour

It's not earth shattering but it's good stuff!

Just watched the video for the first time since it's release, it's a very fun video, she's having fun, love the bouncing breasts. Makes me nostalgic for MDNA era!

That was better than the video. :lol: I loved it, actually!!

I like how her hair is flying all over the place. LOL :laugh:

They shot it in the middle of a busy tour...what more did we expect?

That being said...what would have been the video concepts you guys would have liked to see for the song? (just curious...)

The video never would have existed.

In an alternate reality she would have released Gang Bang with Tarantino as the director.

One of the greatest moments in Madonna's career that never was. :(

Guest eroticerotic

i think this is the only madonna video i do not like. she looks bored, not into it, and the look is not flattering. :/

that said the song is classic Madonna; I love it

Why does she insist on so much photoshop and filters when she is so naturally beautiful and youthful without them? I just don't get it.

yeah you re so right