MDNA Defective Audio

henree

I recently threw in my Blu-ray copy in the dvd player. Totally forgetting about the recal on these discs. Is it too late to send this disc in for a replacement? Anyone else get theirs replaced? Or do I have to buy a new one. I bought it from Amazon Sept 2013. I am pretty sure I am screwed.

Its been a while since I watched. I forgot about the horrible audio. I would totally buy new. But I don't want to get another defective disc. Is there a way to tell if the disc is the corrected version?

The Blu Ray I got from Amazon uk was perfect. Great sound and images. Anything you would expect from a Blu Ray disc. I am aware some discs were faulty but if you ddint ask for an exchange or refund back then no retailer is going to listen to your query unfortunately.

I didn't ask for a refund either because I didn't know how long it'd take... and I NEEDED to watch MDNA a lot.

I'd be willing to give the new version a try but only if someone in the US could confirm the audio is better. It sounds paper thin on mine, which is why I haven't watched it in months.

So dissapointed with this release. Besides the audio and static. I hate all the quick dynamic camera angle changes. These angles ruined GGW. I would have loved an option to have a front and center camera view. Kind of like watching a play. So you can take in all the intricate details.

In what way has the audio been corrected though? It's poorly mixed on the cd as well, because it's just the direct dvd audio rip. It's not technically faulty, but generally shitty. :D

Sounds as if Mercy had to record the audio with her cellphone from the golden triangle.

In what way has the audio been corrected though? It's poorly mixed on the cd as well, because it's just the direct dvd audio rip. It's not technically faulty, but generally shitty. :D

Sounds as if Mercy had to record the audio with her cellphone from the golden triangle.

Well, there's a difference between a technical defect and personally not liking the mixing. I was just mentioning that supposedly the new discs somewhat corrected a few of the tech issues...but the mixing is obviously not going to change.

The CD version is better than the bluray for me! I listen to the CD a lot, but I don't watch it. I don't like how the camera angles changed so quickly, such a good tour that deserved MUCH better & less editing, this tour didn't need all of the extra stuff like Confessions did

Its been a while since I watched. I forgot about the horrible audio. I would totally buy new. But I don't want to get another defective disc. Is there a way to tell if the disc is the corrected version?

The new version has a different barcode number.

Are all her tours on Netflix? I did a Madonna search once and only Truth or Dare popped up.

Unfortunately no. TOD is always up. MDNA Tour was, it might have been taken off now. Sticky & Sweet was there, then taken off. Don't know why they just don't leave them all up there... but Netflix is always taking programs on and off.

Unfortunately no. TOD is always up. MDNA Tour was, it might have been taken off now. Sticky & Sweet was there, then taken off. Don't know why they just don't leave them all up there... but Netflix is always taking programs on and off.

MDNA & S&S were distributed to Netflix from a premium subscription channel, EPIX. Just this year EPIX and Netflix's contract ended and all their movies have been taken off of Netflix :(

MDNA & S&S were distributed to Netflix from a premium subscription channel, EPIX. Just this year EPIX and Netflix's contract ended and all their movies have been taken off of Netflix :(

No wonder.

One of the things I can't stand about these streaming sites. Stuff goes up, stuff goes down because of contracts, etc... They can't keep shit consistent.

A League of Their Own is back! :)