Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Sorry I meant Wembley for sticky and sweet she got fined for breaking the curfew.

Well that was a different venue in a different city and it was technically 3 tours ago (yes I'm counting S&S Leg 2 separately for the purposes of this discussion). Completely different situation.

Oh I see what you mean... I just watched the periscope.. you're right, I think that space seems larger than usual?!

My friend got catwalk seats last week so I think there was still some kicking about.

Well that was a different venue in a different city and it was technically 3 tours ago (yes I'm counting S&S Leg 2 separately for the purposes of this discussion). Completely different situation.

Still a curfew though, although she chose to break it.

This time an announcement has been made making sure everyone know the time the show has to end.

Any more updates from the show? Periscopes?

I'm on Periscope watch right now. As soon as something comes up, I will post the link!

crap, my update was delayed. here's the replay, though:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aT88RjFyYVFaUG1Yelhqekx8MWRqeFhqZ2JSWWpHWjvBU7-KULwz994LgSMvnpO8WrO-lhNqYUwPS8yhz9WV

(edit: replay isn't working for me, for whatever reason! sorry if this one was a dud. :()

Already the Manchester press are all over it saying she's been booed and its innaceptable

People at the venue saying "sort it out or retire"

I mean really?!

Already the Manchester press are all over it saying she's been booed and its innaceptable

I mean really?!

dammit.

I mean really?!

Birmingham and Glasgow better watch out! She may throw a hissy fit like she did in Amsterdam! :stir:

Birmingham and Glasgow better watch out! She may throw a hissy fit like she did in Amsterdam! :stir:

hahah yep people were actually afraid to use the exit doors, when she was on stage

Its the same time she started on the last 2 tours in the UK. I dont get the drama. Text a member of staff, they were advised that it would be a late shift and they would be paid extra.

I find it odd that people fork out all this money to the man go on Twitter and make jokes about her fall in in the shower and breaking a hip or changing her colostomy bag.

Mostly to look cool I guess. While they are actually there having a fab time.

Or probably not even at the venue.

I shouldn't have searched Madonna Manchester on Twitter

I find it odd that people fork out all this money to the man go on Twitter and make jokes about her fall in in the shower and breaking a hip or changing her colostomy bag.

Twitter is a horrible corner of the internet. Steer clear!

Those people are her secret admirer. Those are the same people that write stupid things under youtube videos...For some really strange reason they just can't admit that they secretly love her! ;-)

That's why I don't have Twitter no more. It's heaven without it.