Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Cmon. We all eve jkoe that it's a miracle if she starts at 9pm. :-) She's got a reputation for starting late and everyone knows it. Barcelona it was near 10.30 both nites before she came on and there was no talk about computers crashing. She starts LATE a lot. :-) Am not bashing her or a hater for pointing that out. :-)

exactly...if she comes up at 10,30 with no excuses and then makes a speech for coming at 10,00, something must have happened....like others said before dancers were ready to start at 9,00...something must have happened....and in the end the crowd get a 1,40 hours show....and from the vids the audience seemed to enjoy...except for the drama here...

Im always on M side but this time no. She is late for every single show this tour and its getting annoying. If she starts her preparation for the show for example at 5pm and she is late then its time to start at 3pm and she'll be on time.

If I pay 100000 to see FULL SHOW and she cuts songs just like that (and not talking just for this show last nigt) its not fair.

And no1 believes in "Im late cus I want to make everything perf" story anymore. Start with your preparation for the show earlier and u will start the show on time.. its not that hard.

:megamanson:

how do you define "late"? She starts more than half of her shows before 10, which is a very reasonable time.

From tribe

Unread post by Dicklett » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 am

The Arena staff were just doing their job but the way they handled everything from our view point was abismal and detracted from the whole show. We were block H and the seating didn't match the plan online. The runway had three rows of seats either side of it and then a seven foot gap to the outer floor blocks which Madonna even noticed an said why the hell is there a parking lot either side of my runway, made ref to the guys in yellow coats ruining everyone's fun which they did, our Bloch should have touched the barrier block g row g but it didn't and they wouldn't allow people to move out and over until after living for love when a guy came out and said get these guys next to the barriers and we all then filled the space....... Pretty shit experience to be honest lying with the arena.

Bloody hell, that's shocking.

Spoke to me mate in security. The security staff were temps (as he was) he only does there when they need extra. The staff were allowed to watch the soundcheck. She was in a really happy mood. Show time was supposed to be 9, he wasnt told why it was late just that it was going to be late but they would be paid extra. The security just did security like any other (keep the walkways free).So they stuck to it. He hadnt seen the show thought it was great, didnt know about the being against the barrier or that there were songs after material girl. (he seems like it wasnt a big thing). Or a clueless muscle head. (probably a bit of both). I hope he doesnt read this!

I'm so happy we don't have this shitty curfew in Germany. What the hell is this all about?

In Mannheim, she came on at 11:00 and played till 1:00!

Anyway, sorry for the fans who missed out on some songs, that sucks.

I'll never forget London when she started and someone was asking if its sound check as she's never on so early :lmao:

Both times at the bar when WBSS was on rushing to get my beer

Yes the security were strict and wouldn't let us near the front, then towards the end I sneaked to the front then had security telling me I had to be closer to the stage and not block the aisle.

I'm usually always on Madonna's side but it wasn't just 1 or 2 songs that were cut, it was quarter of the show, there was a lot missing.

Guest Rachelle of London

Aww my friend Billy has been avoiding spoilers, he's just text me saying how great the show and how LONG it is :lmao: I don't wanna spoil his excitement by informing him that the show is even longer. Bless

Everything is an ABSURD after another ABSURD She should start the show at the time it's announced. And PERIOD! The promoters have to pay big bucks to transport companies there in the UK if the show runs late.

If she does it one concert, that would be some technical problem. But to be fair she is being late in MANY shows. She was late in MDNA too. She is always late.

Somebody buys her a watch or something. Besides, what does she have to do all day???? I go to work, then gym, then work again, then supermarket, and get home at 20.00. I could do a soundcheck and start the show at 21.30!

Aww my friend Billy has been avoiding spoilers, he's just text me saying how great the show and how LONG it is :lmao: I don't wanna spoil his excitement by informing him that the show is even longer. Bless

OMG, HAHAHAHAHA

Besides, what does she have to do all day???? I go to work, then gym, then work again, then supermarket, and get home at 20.00. I could do a soundcheck and start the show at 21.30!

Yea she probably just sits in her hotel room all day sleeping, reading a book or something. lazy cow

I thought everyone knew Julie Bean was winding us up from the get go. Unless I hope so. :lmao:

I back up everything that JazzyJan has observed. It is not a winding up with fun intent. Feigned innocence and pretending to be obtuse accompanied by passive-aggressive posts designed to feed into and steer others towards negativity in various threads that are celebrating M are tiresome to come across and has been going on for some time now.

Personally, I am sick of it. Here's an example from even before the tour started, and follow the thread to see what I mean. Link

I look forward to being welcomed to the "Welcome to my ignore list" club. I'll be in excellent company. :s377:

I back up everything that JazzyJan has observed. It is not a winding up with fun intent. Feigned innocence and pretending to be obtuse accompanied by passive-aggressive posts designed to feed into and steer others towards negativity in various threads that are celebrating M are tiresome to come across and has been going on for some time now.

Personally, I am sick of it. Here's an example from even before the tour started, and follow the thread to see what I mean. Link

I look forward to being welcomed to the "Welcome to my ignore list" club. I'll be in excellent company. :s377:

and the user before me said the same thing. pensive, tired, sad. and so what If I think she looks sad get over it.

curfew talk aside, Ive noticed its always the ones with expensive seats who complain the most and go to the arena at the last minute. the nosebleeds are filled an hour before the show starts or earlier. the people who queued for hours (sometimes days) don't complain either when she's a little late (Im talking 10pm, nothing stupid). it's weird. you would think the ones with VIP or expensive seats would have it easy, getting drinks at their own little bar and being comfy. this got nothing to do with last night, just an overall assumption of what I've seen from going to 4 shows (including one in paris where I was cat 2 and in a section that had its own bar). I've always thought that was strange. i get it when people on the floor would boo, because of the queueing and tiredness. and i see it as well in arenas where it's mixed (seats and standing floor) it's always the ones in the pricy seats that complain over the ones that paid even more for EE and queued for days..

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree wholeheartedly. I was just hoping she was kidding in some way. Well said Nemo. :clap:

Uh oh here comes the ignore list.

Welcome to the ignore list.

You always word things exactly how they should be said. :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Neil from MadonnaTribe is organising a formal complaint against Showsec (arena security) I'm seeing a lot of comments about how rough and abusive they are. Terrible. Makes them look bad especially for such a big company like Showsec

Neil from MadonnaTribe is organising a formal complaint against Showsec (arena security) I'm seeing a lot of comments about how rough and abusive they are. Terrible. Makes them look bad especially for such a big company like Showsec

That was the thing it shocked me the most. What was up with them and this empty area they refused to let people in? Ridiculous!

Amazing. :wow:

:rotfl: at the guitars being incorrectly tuned. :rotfl:

What was she doing at 3:17 to 3:20? Any videos of that part at a different angle? :dead: Love Improvdonna.

Open Your Heart was magnificent!!!!!!!!!!

The vid WayBackHome posted that you are referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao

Another 2 vids available currently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A4Xm_yyEiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApQEBrwZoQ

It was during the lyric "Don't try to run I can keep up with you" and she did a cute little run! :laugh:

IbZhVrm9.gifDfURaOJk.gif3ecbBckz.gif