Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna needs to upgrade her technical team. For an artist that puts on the most expensive shows in showbusiness she really needs to upgrade. These "technical issues" cause too much problems for her.

Juliebean is one of those annoying bitches that becomes a warrior for something that:

A) Didn't even effect her personally.

B) Is a situation that doesn't need a fucking inquest anyway.

C) Is boring to keep discussing.

D) Is not (as we know) the fault of Madonna.

Juliehasbeen let the fans from Manchester enjoy the show they had instead of harping on with your boring and negative bullshit. If you're here it should be because you are a fan of what Madonna does. Madonna isn't an air headed pop bitch with no sense of responsibility. She's an extremely hard working, passionate and intelligent performer. Now, act like you know that to be the case or find a forum where people will want to hear that dumb bullshit.

If you read my comment correctly I said other people should get a little refund doesn't matter if it effected me personally too bad if you don't like what I say. welcome to my ignore list.

It's hilarious how you are talking about being dramatic :rotfl: Why do you like to feed on the drama? You were not even there and you're asking for a refund! :rotfl:

like I said if you read right I said people that missed out should get a refund. so happy another person to put on ignore list. :tigger:

I thought everyone knew Julie Bean was winding us up from the get go. Unless I hope so. :lmao:

:lol: I know. But so annoying to have a troll de-rail every thread and then pretend to be a fan by doing the old trick of putting some positive posts on from time to time. I can't count how many times she has asked if Madonna is either tired, bored, mad, sad, drunk, making mistakes on stage or deliberately bringing up Daily mail hateful articles etc. In virtually every live thread. Have to laugh at her Taylor Swift inspiration though. Instead of being "welcomed to the stage" we are being welcomed to her ignore list.

:lol: I know. But so annoying to have a troll de-rail every thread and then pretend to be a fan by doing the old trick of putting some positive posts on from time to time. I can't count how many times she has asked if Madonna is either tired, bored, mad, sad, drunk, making mistakes on stage or deliberately bringing up Daily mail hateful articles etc. In virtually every live thread. Have to laugh at her Taylor Swift inspiration though. Instead of being "welcomed to the stage" we are being welcomed to her ignore list.

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao:

Im always on M side but this time no. She is late for every single show this tour and its getting annoying. If she starts her preparation for the show for example at 5pm and she is late then its time to start at 3pm and she'll be on time.

If I pay 100000 to see FULL SHOW and she cuts songs just like that (and not talking just for this show last nigt) its not fair.

And no1 believes in "Im late cus I want to make everything perf" story anymore. Start with your preparation for the show earlier and u will start the show on time.. its not that hard.

Well. Anything else about what was in the show rather than what wasn't? From the clips I saw it looked like she was still having fun and chatting to the crowd. and, Open Your Heart was a nice surprise (even to Monte apparently) - i wonder if it was one she had rehearsed.

Im always on M side but this time no. She is late for every single show this tour and its getting annoying. If she starts her preparation for the show for example at 5pm and she is late then its time to start at 3pm and she'll be on time.

If I pay 100000 to see FULL SHOW and she cuts songs just like that (and not talking just for this show last nigt) its not fair.

And no1 believes in "Im late cus I want to make everything perf" story anymore. Start with your preparation for the show earlier and u will start the show on time.. its not that hard.

Well, that's not fair. There was every indication she planned to go on stage at 9 (the DJ finished at 8:30 and the dancers were all ready), and then the screen weren't working. She could have just done the entire concert without any screens, and then people could whinge about that. or she could have just cancelled the show. would people be happy then?

She explained before TB that she wasn't being a Diva - and gave the reason for the delay.

One of the problems is that she comes on late all the time randomly even when there's not been an IT problem. The people around me were asking "when will she come on" (even before the announcement about the late ending) and I was telling them it was anyone's guess. In Barcelona it was 10:30 and in London it was 9pm.

I would love to know why she can be on stage in London early but the rest of the UK it feels like she's doesn't care. MDNA Edinburgh lateness and cuts had everyone talking as it was her first Scottish show, then Birmingham she was extremely late. I hope she doesn't do it in Glasgow on Sunday. I understand there can be technical difficulties but it just seems like she can't be bothered. Not in London though, never happens there as she can't afford to piss off that area...

Wow, what a nice treatment by Madonna singing Open your heart.

But did Manchester really deserved it ? We all know shes late, she starts in Europe her show at 10 or later.

This all curfew thing is middle age. Other arenas are in residential areas too, in Cologne it was no problem she finished her show after mignighte.

Better let Manchester for the Micky Minogues.

Guest Rachelle of London

AEG which own the o2 arena would've fined the hell out of her for being late. I was at a Rihanna show there and she cut the last 2 segments of her show because she was late. She's a LN artist. So it's not just Madonna that makes sure she's off in time at the o2.

Well, that's not fair. There was every indication she planned to go on stage at 9 (the DJ finished at 8:30 and the dancers were all ready), and then the screen weren't working. She could have just done the entire concert without any screens, and then people could whinge about that. or she could have just cancelled the show. would people be happy then?

Like I said not talking about last night she is late every night.

IIRC last night the DJ finished closer to 9 than 8.30

Like I said not talking about last night she is late every night.

"Late" according to whom/what? If it's the printed time on the ticket, then every single artist who has a support act is "late". Even when they provide times, they always and without fail print a disclaimer along the lines of "times given are approximate and subject to change" (regardless of the artist).

this tour she seems more aware of the comments that are made by locals. and directly responding to it during her show.

In Amsterdam she had wonderful reviews with the only comment that people couldnt make their trains back home. Second night she was complaining about that single comment saying she would end the show early so we would at least not miss our f**ing trains..

Cmon. We all eve jkoe that it's a miracle if she starts at 9pm. :-) She's got a reputation for starting late and everyone knows it. Barcelona it was near 10.30 both nites before she came on and there was no talk about computers crashing. She starts LATE a lot. :-) Am not bashing her or a hater for pointing that out. :-)