Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

I can understand your frustration, but the show was not cancelled. The majority of it still went on. I don't think a refund is warranted in this situation.

True.

It sucks that songs were cut and I understand people being disappointed and annoyed. However, this is a music concert, not a Broadway musical or dramatic play. There is not a script for music concerts so can't call for refunds.

There's a difference between not having a medley and not having the medley, no WTG, no song after WTG, no La Vie en Rose, no Unapologetic Bitch and no Holiday. The other shows still got a proper ending and goodbye. Not just an abrupt, "ok thank you bye" and she had to go.

She did say "I love you all, goodnight" as she was leaving, which is more than she's said at some previous tours that haven't ended early.

I can understand your frustration, but the show was not cancelled. The majority of it still went on. I don't think a refund is warranted in this situation.

I don't think anyone is asking for a full refund but maybe something. Or some sort of act of goodwill. Or they could have just not been morons and cancelled the show when she was so near the end. Everyone leaving the arena said they wouldn't have cared staying longer.

What about all the shows that had the medley cut? Should those people get refunds, too?

that's a tad different they got the rose song, ub and Holiday encore.

There's a difference between not having a medley and not having the medley, no WTG, no song after WTG, no La Vie en Rose, no Unapologetic Bitch and no Holiday. The other shows still got a proper ending and goodbye. Not just an abrupt, "ok thank you bye" and she had to go.

ITA.

That was AMAZING :wow:

Monte getting stopped because the key was off :lol:

And the lady at the end getting the guitar pic...and M not letting the others steal it :inlove:

Another stellar special addition!!! :clap:

lmao silly goose.

It's times like these when I wish social media didn't exist. As someone said, that's enough Internet for today.

Guys I don't think it's as bad as it's being made out to be. I was there with my sister and she had a fab time and had no idea the show should've been longer. The only comment she had was that she thought it ended quite suddenly. Overall a memorable show as it's my fifth and I've heard a different song on the heart at every show I've seen.

True.

It sucks that songs were cut and I understand people being disappointed and annoyed. However, this is a music concert, not a Broadway musical or dramatic play. There is not a script for music concerts so can't call for refunds.

THIS!

I don't get why people aren't "allowed" to be frustrated that they missed out on loads of songs... As though you wouldn't be frustrated at having missed them....................................... It's not like most of us are blaming Madonna. We're blaming the ridiculous arena and their stupid curfew.

People have a right to be upset that they got far fewer songs than on other dates, especially as the UK shows were three times more expensive than the European dates. And the fact that there was no big finale too.

It isn't being over dramatic to feel short changed. And it isn't a sense of entitlement. It's frustration at the awful arena making a terrible decision and meaning that a whole venue full of people had to have their night partially ruined. Of COURSE people are going to be upset that they had to miss out on what could be their favourite songs. Try and put yourself in the situation of others.

so the people that payed hundreds of $ are just screwed?

ughhhhhhhhhh

Madonna had no contractual obligation to perform a set amount of songs or duration. They're just going to have to deal with it and move on.

ughhhhhhhhhh

Madonna had no contractual obligation to perform a set amount of songs or duration. They're just going to have to deal with it and move on.

like the previous poster said they aren't blaming Madonna. It's the stupid arena's curfew they should be entitled to even a small refund IMO.

so the people that payed hundreds of $ are just screwed?

Must you troll in every single live thread ? Other people that have commented on this thread about their frustration and thoughts are genuine but you do this every time. I am waiting now for you to come out with your usual " she looks tired, frazzled, mad and asking for her mistakes" So transparent.

like the previous poster said they aren't blaming Madonna. It's the stupid arena's curfew they should be entitled to even a small refund IMO.

There are no rules that state that if the arena has to cut the show due to their curfew then the fans will get a refund so no they are not entitled to a refund. Madonna performed on their premise and therefore it's their rules she has to adhere to. It's a harsh reality that you need to accept.

Honestly you are so annoying, it's tiring me.

Must you troll in every single live thread ? Other people that have commented on this thread about their frustration and thoughts are genuine but you do this every time. I am waiting now for you to come out with your usual " she looks tired, frazzled, mad and asking for her mistakes" So transparent.

must you be so dramatic? LOL I bet if you were at this concert payed top $ you would be complain which people have the right too. BTW: welcome to my ignore feature.

Okay I feel bad as I was there but I'm pretty sure she cut quite a bit. But we got open your heart!

The lateness wasn't going down too well with the audience

must you be so dramatic? LOL I bet if you were at this concert payed top $ you would be complain which people have the right too. BTW: welcome to my ignore feature.

You of all people accusing others of being dramatic. Hilarious.

Welcome to my ignore list, sweetie.

I have already said that I would be disappointed if it was at my concert and defended people who were giving their honest and true feelings. I would put you on ignore but everyone keeps quoting you, so would be of no use.

Guest bluejean

I would be disappointed too if I were at that show. But considering the usual length is over 2 hours this was still a 1 hour and 40 minute length show. About the length of most of her previous tours. So while people are entitled to complain I think requesting a refund would go nowhere. They still got what they paid for. At best they might send you a merchandise voucher.

I would be disappointed too if I were at that show. But considering the usual length is over 2 hours this was still a 1 hour and 40 minute length show. About the length of most of her previous tours. So while people are entitled to complain I think requesting a refund would go nowhere. They still got what they paid for.

Agreed. 1 hour and 40 minutes is still a little more than what the length of many concerts are nowadays.

The whole flamingo section was skipped, and no unapologetic bitch

Also caught her miming rebel heart, I was so upset when I saw her take that gap