Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

I know confessit! Awful... They better sort it out for Birmingham!

I pray nothing bad for Birmingham I remember being there soaring for her until 11p.m was bad enough!

Naturally all was forgiven and at least we got a full show!

Looks like the Manchester fans will get half a show....something much of happend to the stage or there late prepping for it.

Why does she has to end at 11,30 ?

They have no reason just said "matters out of Madonna and the venues control"

Sounds fishy as there are no curfews for the arena......

Or is there ??

Guest Rachelle of London

Not being funny but that announcement has probably caused more drama. Most casual fans wouldn't even notice that M cuts a few songs if the show had to end early. Only the people that know the set list. It's already a long show. She could've just got away with it

Not being funny but that announcement has probably caused more drama. Most casual fans wouldn't even notice that M cuts a few songs if the show had to end early. Only the people that know the set list. It's already a long show. She could've just got away with it

I agree actually.

She is expected on stage between 9.30-10.00 everybody knows she's a late arrival casual fans and hardcore fans, plus she has cut songs here and there.....

But I think tonight an act will go to finish on time.

That said I hope the Manchester fans have a great show.

What's the approximate running time of the show provided she does the medley and "Who's That Girl" only? I guess that's close to 1hr50 mins, no?

If she cuts out the medley and WTG she may just get away with 1hr30 mins, no? But I think she'll have to cut RH too...