Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Oh Barney I'm in work!! Covering maternity leave!! Boss couldn't get any cover for me to go. She's given me Christmas off as I think she's feeling a bit guilty. Gutted I can't be there. I hope all you guys who are going tonight have an amazing time.

Oh Barney I'm in work!! Covering maternity leave!! Boss couldn't get any cover for me to go. She's given me Christmas off as I think she's feeling a bit guilty. Gutted I can't be there. I hope all you guys who are going tonight have an amazing time.

Cunt paul. Cunt. I could get you in NOW! Have a migraine!

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm here! Mary Mac is on stage. I feel like I'm in the minority of people that prefer Lunice lol.

I lov Lunice!!!

Have a great show y'all

Oh Barney!!!! Come and save me!! I've got an hour left of my shift. Playing my Rebel Heart album whilst I'm doing my paperwork. I'm there in spirit. Chelle you look gorgeous in your pic. Have fun everyone!

Hi all i'm new on here. Been reading all your comments for a while. Can I ask who the support is in birmingham? Is it the same as Manchester? Enjoy tonight everybody! Look forward to your posts during the show!! Gavin

According to Tribe they are clearing the stage. 10pm start I think. Not good after all the great press she got in London.

Quite a bit of yeh show will have to go if it's any later than 10.

Such a shame and as for the venue, that's disgusting they should no how much stage they need to prepare.

Guest Rachelle of London

Her dancer coral posted at 8:30, 30 mins til show time. Something has definitely happened if they were ready and prepared to grace the stage at 9:00