Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

So here's a fun story. I just returned to N.Y.today. I left Amsterdam. Made it to Dublin. I get to U.S. customs and oh great there's a half smoked spliff in a side pocket on the outside of my purse. It was supposed to be garbage. I forgot to throw it out. Ok..So now we're all pulled aside and our bags get sent up and they proceed to go through all our shit. Lord, I thought I was going to shit myself right then and there. All these men are asking us why we came to Amsterdam. We said Madonna and then they go through all our vip books looking through then and then asking what do you think of lady gaga? Is she a copycat? I said yes. That's it. Then he goes on how he saw her but left her show early cause she was being gross and vulgar. Then he says she's been a mess and is pretty much a nothing who's doing duets with that bennet guy. He even mentioned the hip surgery..which normally I would have said something but I was too busy thinking I was going to be locked up abroad

I'm freaking out. It's the most surreal fucking thing ever. I'm being held cause of thc and they are going through my book trashing gaga. I then got taken to a room for a body search (no anal or anything like that) by 2 females. By then I was crying fool and they made me get my picture taken.

Then we sat and waited forever and they let us go but I had to pay a $500 fine!!!

,, I'm so happy to be in my bed! goddamn that trip was insane!!!!! Loved it there so much

lol holy shit girl!

I almost left a fat joint in my pocket but smoked it at the last moment instead. haha. I'm thinking I would have easily got through customs with it though...

So here's a fun story. I just returned to N.Y.today. I left Amsterdam. Made it to Dublin. I get to U.S. customs and oh great there's a half smoked spliff in a side pocket on the outside of my purse. It was supposed to be garbage. I forgot to throw it out. Ok..So now we're all pulled aside and our bags get sent up and they proceed to go through all our shit. Lord, I thought I was going to shit myself right then and there. All these men are asking us why we came to Amsterdam. We said Madonna and then they go through all our vip books looking through then and then asking what do you think of lady gaga? Is she a copycat? I said yes. That's it. Then he goes on how he saw her but left her show early cause she was being gross and vulgar. Then he says she's been a mess and is pretty much a nothing who's doing duets with that bennet guy. He even mentioned the hip surgery..which normally I would have said something but I was too busy thinking I was going to be locked up abroad

I'm freaking out. It's the most surreal fucking thing ever. I'm being held cause of thc and they are going through my book trashing gaga. I then got taken to a room for a body search (no anal or anything like that) by 2 females. By then I was crying fool and they made me get my picture taken.

Then we sat and waited forever and they let us go but I had to pay a $500 fine!!!

,, I'm so happy to be in my bed! goddamn that trip was insane!!!!! Loved it there so much

:lmao: :lmao: this can't be real!!

Guest ditaluver

Yes the joint was in my purse.

Fucking waste of $500! My husband is gonna be pissed!!!!!!!!

Just landed in Dallas. Glad to be back! :)

Guest Medoner

When she said "i dont know many things about myself, but one thing i do know, and that is that im a hard working girl" i shouldve screamed "AND THATS WHY I LOVE YOU!" Lol what a missed opportunity i was soo close to her

Here's my review for the 2nd dutch show:

I had seats for the 2nd night, 1st tier, 1st row, which granted an amazing view of the entire stage,

First of all, i was so exhausted from the 1st night show, given that i queued outside the arena in the freaking cold weather for 12 hours and arrived at at the hotel at 1.40 am and fell asleep sometime after 2.00 am. The next day i had planned a tour of the ducth countryside at 9.00 am, which was already paid for and i just had to take it. Not to mention that on Sunday the weather was as well windy and cold and i was still half asleep and looking more like a zombie than a human being.

Anyway, it was challenging for me to get back into the groove. I was at the arena around 8 PM and went to my seat. The people around me looked more like curious people who came to the show to see Madonna the superstar; not many fans were around. Couple minutes later, 2 women sat near me. One of them started talking to me and apparently she was a die hard fan and i let her know that the night before the crowd in this section was dead, so she shouldn't have many expectations, but she didn't believe me.

So the shows begins and when BIM starts i was so freaking pumped, but the people around me were totally queit. It was so depressing, i just starting bouncing on my seat and singing out loud every word.

Burning Up was such a delight to be watched from afar - so explosive!

Devil Pray - the moment when people clap their hands during the last chorus, most of the section was asleep. SERIOUSLY, WTF????!!!!

By that time, the die-hard dutch woman was herself in dismay from the lack of people's reaction around us. There were time she got up and tried to engage people to stand up and dance, but NO, she was utterly ignored.

When D&D started, i remeber there was an italian gay couple behind me, who got up and singing their hearts out. I was genuinly happy for me,

Now, when LAV kicked me nobody got up!!! I was in shock and took matters into my hands, got up and jumped my ass off and so did my new acquiatance! People really couldn't really bothered. WTF Amsterdam??? Seriously, up to that point the crowd sucked monkey balls compared to the 1st night!

When the LFL beat kicked in, i freaking rocketed outta my seat and didn't give a rat's ass. I live out my fantasy dancing my heart out to that track; and of course people around me were completely dead.

I don't even blame Madonna fro throwing a fit at the audince later that night, BUT i was happy she got to do Who's That Girl. That song cured my fatigue instantly and made me feel so warm inside (no pun intended). Rebel Heart was as usual so emotional!!!

The last section, it was the 1st time during Music that she dry-fingered her pussy and people around me were either dumb enough to comprehend that or completely unimpressed.

Material Girl got a very warm reaction from the crowd, espeacially from the older fans and the casual ones, who stuck with her from '84 up to '87.

UB of the night was a skinny dutch guy, who had 3 beers and 2 vodkas and Madonna asked where the hell did it all go since he was all skin and bones. Truly, an unapologetic alcoholic bitch.

Holiday was the only number when all the arena got up and unwillingly made some half arsed moves.

Never in my life, will purchase seated tickets for other M shows!!!

Guest ditaluver

wow thank you!!!!! your pics are awesome!

never again will I use my phone UGH I should have known better. but I didnt pack my good camera.

the pics are blurry and the sound on my videos suck cause of the bass!

great pictures indeed!!! thankyou!

sorry the crowd was awful and deserved a bitch slap by madonna. I was so embarrassed I left before the end, could not take that lame crowd. It made me sad.

I've been to her shows since 87 and its been amazing most of the time dec 6th just wasnt the night. x

great pictures indeed!!! thankyou!

sorry the crowd was awful and deserved a bitch slap by madonna. I was so embarrassed I left before the end, could not take that lame crowd. It made me sad.

i always expect 2nd night crowds to be more rowdy and noisy, but this time around it was Twilight Zone. i've attended the 2 MDNA shows in Amsterdam and the 2nd night crowd was so much better.

I blame it on the moody weather in Amsterdam: it was warm and sunny, than it was terribly cold and windy, then it rained. :):D

i always expect 2nd night crowds to be more rowdy and noisy, but this time around it was Twilight Zone. i've attended the 2 MDNA shows in Amsterdam and the 2nd night crowd was so much better.

I blame it on the moody weather in Amsterdam: it was warm and sunny, than it was terribly cold and windy, then it rained. :):D

thats true that second crowd was better, we re talking early July 2012. different mood

I had a great time second show. The first I had a seat, which was totally different.

But she had so many great reviews last time in Amsterdam from all news outlets.

& that skinny guy was the ugliest UB i ve seen so far :angry:

It's probably because I was only at the first show tbh. I was kind of loony. :lmao:

Guest Medoner

I had a ball. I had no idea the crowd was lame lol

Me too. I really dont give a fuck at this point to be honest, my dream came true. Cant believe my luck getting so close! The whole show! Still thinking about it every second, still on a high.

if she keeps touring like this expect to see a lot of her close by.

before MDNA it was different /even front row was not so close. like confessions she would be on mainstage and reinvention she walked the runway twice; the crowds went INSANE!!