Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

She was funny even in funny bitchy mood, talking about making jokes but couldnt in dutch, rambling about double dutch and going dutch. i dont think the masturbation sequence was a fuck off, it was pure M wonderful and not the first time on this tour.

Guest ditaluver

I have tons of pics and videos! It may take me a few days to get them all uploaded. Here is me and robster!!!! So so happy we met

20151207_002949_zpsqhdnjy3z.jpg

I had a blast no matter what!!!!!!

Guest ditaluver

^ Wow, you look like Madonna in the Like a Virgin section with that plaid top. Beautiful.

Haha eBay for 99 cents hahaha

Even Tony said great job!!! I had zipper pants too

Speech after Bodyshop

lol she's funny when she's in a pissy mood. she seems to have some sorta accent too. :)

Guest Medoner

Actually the only time i heard any booing was when she said something sarcastic about us being on the same line as the reporter.

Actually the only time i heard any booing was when she said something sarcastic about us being on the same line as the reporter.

I second that!! Thats the only time I heard booing to. And she played with Johan, crept under his feet, so she wasn't in such a horrible mood people are saying.

"She was about to lick my finger during Burning Up but I pulled it away because hello gross... she she ended up licking one of the dudes' finger next to me."

Lol seriously? are these tribe ppl for real?

Anyways people are saying she definitely wasn't in a good mood last night and that it showed cuz she was a bitch, they booed during the comment about the trains and felt like they were being punished for something a journalist said.

That is just their excuse for M not recognizing him