Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

Bloody hell Madonna that's abit harsh!!

Fans don't control the media.

She sounds pissed so I fully imagine at least a song to be cut.

Just like Madonna doesn't control the Amsterdam council or public transport services. :queenbitch:

If anything this just shows how much she cares about her work and the experience she gives her fans. Anybody who has seen TOD should know that Madonna isn't about sacrificing her artistic integrity. "Arrest me for that."

TrueBlue lent Madonna her wheelchair

:dead: Dita, I'm genuinely curious. Where did you put your urine?! :dead:

Do people still not understand Madonna's humour ? She was mucking around with the crowd and being sarcastic about a newspaper journalist's article about her concert. The stuff she said about him wanting her to stand still and just sing etc was hilarious. She is not pissed off at the crowd and is interacting and talking to them. They all look happy anyway.

It's the same fans in every show thread being chicken littles.

"Madonna better not be mad at my show I would be so mad" (insert roll eye emoji).

The mood and tone and Madonna of each show is different just enjoy the ride.

Oh and guess what MADONNA IS RUDE sometimes...so what?

And bitch sings live.

why does it sound like for some parts.. heartbreak city sounds lip synched?

It wasn't lip synced yesterday. I know because she was unable to sing a couple of words after the 'ungh' choreography. :dead:

It wasn't lip synced yesterday. I know because she was unable to sing a couple of words after the 'ungh' choreography. :dead:

lol same. i heard it, it was LIVE. and dont get me wrong its mostly live in this video too but sometimes she puts her mic away and i still hear her voice crystal clear (i dont mean the echo) :p NOT for "love dont live here anymore" though. just a little bit for heartbreak city & deeper & deeper

Guest Medoner

Will read all these later. The show was so GREAT. I was 2 meters away when she was at the tip.

But was she angry? She was fucking pissed off.

Will read all these later. The show was so GREAT. I was 2 meters away when she was at the tip.

But was she angry? She was fucking pissed off.

what was she so pissed off at that newspaper article? lol she usually doesn't let these things bother her.

just got back from Ziggo Dome.

Uploading some video's on youtube, here's the first one...

on my instagram are pictures from yesterday and today

https://www.instagram.com/me_myself_and_a_camera/

thanks. btw your cat is so pretty looks like a main coon :)

Guest ditaluver

I just got home as well. Don't see what the big deal is. I took a taxi. Fuck the trains

I've noticed hardly any girl fans that get to be the bitch. There were a few in the beginning but now.... Not so much

I met Tony and he even commented on my outfit!

The show was amazing! I love iconic so so so much!!!! I loved the first section the best! I'm surprised by that! Loved body shop and true blue!

I really loved it all so much honestly!

I was right on the catwalk closer to the main stage! Wasnt my first choice but I was on a barricade and had no on in front of me. The guy to my left was fucking tree though. He freaked when I asked too switch places and go on my right. You'd think I murdered a puppy! He told me to fuck right off. Then there was the fat guy behind me who kept shoving his dick in my ass. Then some girls behind us threw beer on 2 other guys and it turned a bunch of dudes into crying babies in a split second.

The whole day was an amazing experience. Tomorrow I'll be in a coffeeshop all day. Not moving!

I got tons of pictures and videos!!! And my vip book is amazing!!!!! Worth it!

Just got back from the show. This night's audience was disappointing compared to the opening night. Highlights:

1. During BU she clenched her teeth again around a fan's finger.

2. Speech before TB: she outright bitched about the dutchies missing their trains. She asked if the audience liked her body shop gang and asked if Dutch people like jokes, cause she would tell one if spoke the language. Also mentioned that if it's a gang, than it's gotta have a bang (or something to that extent).

3.During the Music breakdown she simulated masturbation.

4. The guy that caught the bouquet accept to give his ring to M; and it was a guy Everton that's a brit,but is from Brasil. You should've seen her reaction. Then she mumbled that his name sounds like a tree.

5.the UB: when Johan told her how much he drank, she said she didn't wanna know where it all went, since the guy was only skin and bones. And she declared him the unapologetic alcoholic of the night!

Overall the audience was not as engaging and intense as on December 05.

I agree, i didnt have any cash and there werent any cash machines

Really ? Even not at the Ziggo Dome ?

I hadnt cashh too in Cologne, but thank god there were 2 cash machines in the arena, my poor bank account :D :D

Btw, right before Rebel Heart she made another remark about the arena's indoor doors opening and closing during the show. Tonight she seemed off and irritated and wanted to get through the show asap.

Wow I like her being bitchy. Good she talks about articles being negatife and pointing out that they are prejudiced. Also her saying, tíf you want someone only staying and singing then what are you doing in my show ! Thats so on point !

That is what I meant but it seems she didn't cut anything...?

She cut the medley thats when she talked about why she had to.

Now im done with this fucking thread crushing me, my only show. Sat alone crying when i should be happy.