Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

Bloody hell Madonna that's abit harsh!!

Fans don't control the media.

She sounds pissed so I fully imagine at least a song to be cut.

how was she harsh? she literally talked about the newspapers, NOT the fans..

U talking bout me?? Oh god love madonna so much!!!! And the dutch woman who came and changed iur sests! M must have seen me the only one junping in the wheelchair section!!!! I want to see it agaiiiiiiiiiiin!! Its warm outside!!!!!!

Do people still not understand Madonna's humour ? She was mucking around with the crowd and being sarcastic about a newspaper journalist's article about her concert. The stuff she said about him wanting her to stand still and just sing etc was hilarious. She is not pissed off at the crowd and is interacting and talking to them. They all look happy anyway.

Guest Rachelle of London

how was she harsh? she literally talked about the newspapers, NOT the fans..

I think confessit meant the bit about skipping songs due to the articles about her being late.

Oh right I forgot about that for a moment, that was a little rude I guess..

when did she say this what song?

Every male around us are fucking rude and fat

Theres a max 11 yo girl near me with her parents, on a stool and she literally said "come on madonna bitch, i hate you but i still love you" so cute

:dead: Love it!

She hurt her back over a week ago and has been pissed off incase she missed it. She has been a grumpy well pissed off person, but with the help of wheelchairs ect. Shes there. So should be over the moon.

:dead:

"I don't want you to miss your motherfucking trains... I keep reading articles in the newspapers complaining about how late I come on so I'm going to make the show as short as possible"

wtf

:dead: Demonna.

It was terrible transport wise after last nights show. Not enough taxis, no organisation or directions for people who aren't from the area. There were a LOT of people who had no idea to get back to their hotel. To me, the arena should be responsible for at least doing something and the city itself should make things more clear.

she was legit a little rude about the lateness/cutting some songs with the audience but other than that I thought she seemed in a good mood :) and she was just her cheeky self with the unapologetic bitch Johan (the Dutchies must be so excited that a fan from their country got on stage with her) :) i heard when you're on stage with her its hard to hear what she's asking you

I went to the show yesterday she was in a great mood and the show was almost 2 and a half hours. But tonite from what I ve seen on periscope she seems pissed off and shorten the show for the fuckers to get the motherfucking trains in time

Yeah, I feel like she made a real point of interacting with the crowd and thanking us for giving her a warm reception.

Since when does she even read what newspapers say about her? now she cares about that shit too?

I think somebody is putting pressure on her. Most likely somebody who doesn't understand the pressure she is already under to create such a show. I think she is saying 'You want the show to finish earlier? Fine, but you will get less.' She was gregarious in every way imaginable last night. Like I said, she even welled up during Rebel Heart.

She hurt her back yesterday and now shes pissed?

now everybody are thinking she hurt her back.... :lol:

Hope she will not cancel Paris shows because she hurt her back :lol2:

:dead: :dead: :dead: