Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

She hurt her back over a week ago and has been pissed off incase she missed it. She has been a grumpy well pissed off person, but with the help of wheelchairs ect. Shes there. So should be over the moon.

I think she is referring to M lol... Is M in a bad mood tonight? No news about the show? it started almost an hour ago....

just before true blue was she just acting like a moody bitch or is it just me different vibe than yesterday

She hurt her back over a week ago and has been pissed off incase she missed it. She has been a grumpy well pissed off person, but with the help of wheelchairs ect. Shes there. So should be over the moon.

:dead::dead::dead:

GOLD!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

"I don't want you to miss your motherfucking trains... I keep reading articles in the newspapers complaining about how late I come on so I'm going to make the show as short as possible"

wtf

Omg!!!!

"I don't want you to miss your motherfucking trains... I keep reading articles in the newspapers complaining about how late I come on so I'm going to make the show as short as possible"

wtf

UhOh. Well, that's different!

wtf

Ouch.

omg... she seems seriously pissed... is this for real?

I went to the show yesterday she was in a great mood and the show was almost 2 and a half hours. But tonite from what I ve seen on periscope she seems pissed off and shorten the show for the fuckers to get the motherfucking trains in time

she seems mad about what a journalist wrote (I think she's referring to the jerk from the telegraaf) i thought it was obvious that it was about him. maybe she thought after the rave reviews from the UK she would ask her manager what the dutch press said.. normally she doesn't care but I do think its interesting how she's so obvious about it. not sugarcoating it. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1LyGBvdWweYGN

Flip, she's a laugh. :-)

I'm sure if everyone in the audience was able to be whisked home afterwards like her in a chauffer driven limo they wouldn't care about a late concert.

Funny woman sometimes. :-)

she seems mad about what a journalist wrote (I think she's referring to the jerk from the telegraaf) i thought it was obvious that it was about him. maybe she thought after the rave reviews from the UK she would ask her manager what the dutch press said.. normally she doesn't care but I do think its interesting how she's so obvious about it. not sugarcoating it. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1LyGBvdWweYGN

usually she never lets stuff bother her. so where are the video's where she's pissed off.?