Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

You will find closed Doors that s for sure :-)))

Probably the group of German girls that are almost at everything single one show with Early Entry (cannot imagine the money spent...)

You are so brave... All day long in the cold...

Have fun !

Guest ditaluver

I'm # 132. , not great but I'll take it!!!!

People left last night during la vie en rise to get their numbers early,!! Cheating!!!

Omg People are ridiculous... Leaving a show before the end just so that they can be first to enter the next day... Leave others to experience it, even more if you experienced it yourself a few times... if I had the money to attend several shows in several countries, I d like to expérience the show from multi angles. Even from the nosebleeds behind the stage.. But no People like to expérience the show every night from the same point of view just to be close to M....

Omg People are ridiculous... Leaving a show before the end just so that they can be first to enter the next day... Leave others to experience it, even more if you experienced it yourself a few times... if I had the money to attend several shows in several countries, I d like to expérience the show from multi angles. Even from the nosebleeds behind the stage.. But no People like to expérience the show every night from the same point of view just to be close to M....

Isnt Madonna after 20 shows pissed off seeing always the same faces ? I mean she does have other fans too. I dont like this kind of attitute too. Its ridicolous and unfair towards other fans

Guest Rachelle of London

People left last night during la vie en rise to get their numbers early,!! Cheating!!!

That's terrible. So unfair

I agree, it's not fair.

Guest Rachelle of London

A friend of mine is there in the queue and says not a lot of people are lined up in the EE queue due to it raining heavily earlier so real fans have the chance of getting a good spot.

What? Doesn't that defeat the whole thing? You leave the show early and miss 3 songs just so you can be front row the next day?