Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Thanks! She does really like her. I remember her talking to me about Material Girl and saying how if anyone else sang it she wouldn't like it but "because it's Madonna". So it shouldn't take much convincing! I've already got her to learning the RH album.

She'll end up loving it Miggle, and the shows got that fantastic Like A Virgin too!!

I had a text this morning saying how she excited she is for Wednesday! By the next tour I won't even need to ask if she wants to go!

Guest Medoner

Awesome TB, came here to look for ur post about going. im jelly but happy4u. I kinda regret not meeting up with fans u guys are awesome people, have a blast!

Ah nice! Now that I've seen the tour I reaaaaaally wish I had seats behind the heart for one of my shows but never mind! I'm block 12, lower. This show was a late addition so no floor for me this time. It'll be my first ever time not seeing M from the front row on the floor

Miggle apparently everyone is heading to Eden after?? Free entry they are having madonna impersonators on. Ill be with TB but we might be tired (were old wasting away spastics) But will hopefully go. Cant miss me im wearing a black & white cq shirt and a hobbit. (yes how predictable, im not exactly gok wan).

Ah nice! Now that I've seen the tour I reaaaaaally wish I had seats behind the heart for one of my shows but never mind! I'm block 12, lower. This show was a late addition so no floor for me this time. It'll be my first ever time not seeing M from the front row on the floor

I've never been front row so I don't feel sorry for you! :lol:

Awesome TB, came here to look for ur post about going. im jelly but happy4u. I kinda regret not meeting up with fans u guys are awesome people, have a blast!

I just organized it in a hurry the last days :) If it helps I was awfully jealous of Paris shows thinking I wouldnt see it again! I'll tell M to think of you, I know she wants to ;)

So exciting, TB!!!!

Have fun everyone!!!!

Thanks my girl!!!! :kiss2:

Guest Rachelle of London

The Malt House is a nice place to go for a drink before the show and it's across the road from the venue. See you all there!

Please can we do some addicted to sweat choreography for M to see? Think she'll be mad? :lmao:

Oooh I'll see if my friend wants to come! But we are tired young spastics hahahahaha. It'd be so nice to meet up with some proper fans though. None of my friends understand. And I'll be wearing the black tour t-shirt I got in BCN and probably a purple jumper.

Guest Medoner

the only thing i didnt like about this show is im never getting enough of it! Serious urge to fly in to see this show with all you there

Is there an opening act ?

I have my seat on the floor what time does anyone suggest I get to my seat for? I know Madonna won't be on stage anytime before 9.30.

It's normally one of the DJs at 8pm. Back home from the Manchester show and already gearing up for Birmingham on Wednesday

I hope the show goes well, I was at MDNA in Birmingham (I lived there at the time) and it had so many technical issues which made it a unique show. This time I live in Scotland and going to Glasgow, hopefully we all get a good show and no technical issues like Manchester 👍🏻

I hope the show goes well, I was at MDNA in Birmingham (I lived there at the time) and it had so many technical issues which made it a unique show. This time I live in Scotland and going to Glasgow, hopefully we all get a good show and no technical issues like Manchester 👍🏻

I think Glasgow will be the best as she's never been.