Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Th more I see these pictures of her hair like this, the more I want to see the rest of the show, namely the last two sets with her hair long and straight! Time to ditch the braid and the bun lol! I am in amazement!

I was few seats away from Alan , the lucky bitch! Seeing her close up was just surreal. I just fell in love, not that I was out of love but when I saw her close for the first time, I fell in love big time!! She was just beautiful! So much charisma! STAR!

Whose videos are these? Someone on MNation? What a view!

They are hosted on the madonnalicious channel and it's the owner of that site. Do they post here?

They were only a few people away from me!

Hola!!! OK im back. Wont go into my awful week and will (try to) keep on topic. :( Yes mum died, she obviously waited for me to get there from after the concert. ANYWAY. Apart from that...

Madonna in Birmingham was just off the scale. I only knew about 3 or 4 songs so a lot of it I was speechless. Im a bit pissed off to be honest because I cant remember it all, there was so much going on. I looked at flying to Glasgow. The tickets, flights and hotel but of course mum passed away, I needed to support my sisters.

Fun- change subject! Me and TB had so much fun. We were there for 3 days and still never had a clue where we were staying. Our phones didnt work with the postcode on, we were going round and round for ages looking for where we were staying. Not a clue.

Id planned a wheelchair for my space but we got there so late we didnt wait for the wheelchair person an near enough ran to our seats. God knows what they thought (the power of Madonna- ill blame that). Met a few of you (not long enough) Sorry if I squeezed Chelle till she couldnt breathe. I forgot to give her a present and spilt my bottle of rose down my leg. Not one of my sexiest looks. I also managed to lose my bitch hat, my earing, my money and cigs. I did you all proud. We got lost so much Ive been walking like john wayne ever since. The apartment was opposite the fucking arena. Lovely to meet some of you and im really shy it just felt like I wasnt as shy because I knew you. wierd! (but lovely).

If I could do it all again tomorrow I would. Love to Elin, Olly, Chelle, Rav. I wish I couldve met others but there was so many of us there and my phone wasnt working!!! Waved to Chelle (she looked so good) during the concert.

M was on form!!!!! we loved her, she loved us. Everyone was partying like it was NYE (apart from the couple next to me and TB left after holy water because it was too rude) Thats OK, we moved closer! The sound was great, I read Madonna didnt dance (fuck off) she was funny, engaging, roccos friend was cute. I just want to re-live it please. Please,

It was amazing, thanks all.

Chelle, ive got you botox and a needle derma roller!!! Ill have to post it to mama heaths. God knows where last years prezzie went in my move (it was a vintage Madonna T shirt). Thats somewhere. I also had Matt from OZ prezzies (well collectors stuff thats collecting dust here he hadnt got) It was in the back of Helens car. She waited on the road side for 90 mins in the rain for the RAC and missed the fucking concert. :lol::( I called her during true blue so she could listen and she called me a c*nt and slammed the phone down! I thought I was being nice!

Anyway, phones not working hot mess getting lost, being able to make it through new st station without help (when did it treble in size???!!) It was the best night of my life for at least 3 years for me.x

I'm so glad you had a good time and so sorry about your Mum. It's horrible to lose a parent.

But yes, Birmingham was blinding! So many great memories, my head's still buzzing!

I got lost too. Google's rubbish. I was going round and round and had to ask for directions from the mailbox. It's only ten minutes but no bloody signposts!

Dont Jon!
It took me and Elin over an hour to get from the mailbox and its only over the road. I think there was so much adrenaline when Madge was in town we were all clueless!

(thanks for your message).x