Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Birmingham was amazing! I touched her hand during Like a Prayer (again!) and lots and lots of eye contact during Heartbreak City.

I still feel sick!!

!!!!!!!! so amazing :cries:

I want to touch her so badly!!! (does that sound weird? whatever.)

I will be so close to the heart when I see her next month. I will be a shaking, crying puddle, I know it.

The straight hair was so amazing!!

I love that all shows I've been to all had different and unique elements to them.

You'll love the show anastaza!!

She looked SO gorgeous. I hope they keep that hairstyle for awhile. It looked amazing on her.

YES!!! This will be my third for this tour, but will be my closest seat of all. It's almost too much to process. :dramatic:

Glad you had a great time!!

Anastaza where you seeing her?

Tulsa, OK!! :s377:

It's the closest she is coming to where I live (Kansas City, MO), only 4 hours away. Praying for decent weather.

Guest Rachelle of London

Tulsa, OK!! :s377:

It's the closest she is coming to where I live (Kansas City, MO), only 4 hours away. Praying for decent weather.

Woohoo! Not long to go now!!! January is only 2 weeks away

Birmingham was amazing! I touched her hand during Like a Prayer (again!) and lots and lots of eye contact during Heartbreak City.

I still feel sick!!

Where were you standing? On the heart?

!!!!!!!! so amazing :cries:

I want to touch her so badly!!! (does that sound weird? whatever.)

I will be so close to the heart when I see her next month. I will be a shaking, crying puddle, I know it.

So excited for you! Just remember to bring the tissues! :laugh:

I still feel sick!!

This really does have to be her greatest song, ever. It never fails to amaze me how every single person at a show will get up and dance to this song whether they're a casual or diehard fan.

She held my hand in Birmingham on the MDNA Tour and honestly, it was like the whole world around us stopped and it was just the two of us standing there just in that small moment. It sounds so cheesy but it's true.

Guest Rachelle of London

Haha Jonski we saw the same people. The old man in heels was the best!!!!! Holiday girl was having problems with her ticket inside the actual arena, I hope she got to see the show

She held my hand in Birmingham on the MDNA Tour and honestly, it was like the whole world around us stopped and it was just the two of us standing there just in that small moment. It sounds so cheesy but it's true.

:wow:

I absolutely believe it. Can't even imagine.

Here's some clips I put together that I recorded, hope you like it. Please share :D

This is great!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

That part in "Iconic" where she hangs from the staff (whatever it's called) by her knees and just sits up like it's nothing!!!! :ohmy:

Queen of abdominal strength!!!!!! :bow:

She just amazes me.