Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Guest Rocco Papa

I just LOVE the new hairstyle!!! Hopefully she keeps it for the DVD. Wasn't really feeling the same old Sticky & Sweet-esque hairdo.

Guest Rachelle of London

i think i saw michelle for MDNA at the front row in amsterdam. honestly, couldn't say one bad thing about the woman. acted just another fan like we all were. #nohate :)

She's my concert mummy. At Jon Ross well outside in the freezing cold she kept making sure I had tea and eaten. So sweet. Before Paris she made sure I remembered all my stuff to take. Such a nice woman. She's not even 5 foot 2 bless her.

Guest ditaluver

She's my concert mummy. At Jon Ross well outside in the freezing cold she kept making sure I had tea and eaten. So sweet. Before Paris she made sure I remembered all my stuff to take. Such a nice woman. She's not even 5 foot 2 bless her.

she was very nice! she helped keep our spot when my 2 friends had to pee. she also showed my sister in law which direction to look for M the whole show! I have our picture I still need to upload

Glad everyone who went had a great time!! Looks like (another!) incredible show.

I am eating up all these pics and videos and reviews. :D

And I still can't get over her hair. :dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

she was very nice! she helped keep our spot when my 2 friends had to pee. she also showed my sister in law which direction to look for M the whole show! I have our picture I still need to upload

Awww. She was with my friends Jon, Nic and Dave in Amsterdam. So sweet.

I do remember at Jon Ross when this nasty old man was calling Madonna a whore and bitch she tore him a new one. He was gobsmacked that this little woman was telling him off. All he could do was make sexist remarks. Pig

Oops. Didn't quite mean to cause the brouhaha.

Anyhoo, the show was amazing as ever, her hair was layed to perfection and I was sat next to a lovely pregnant lady who's due to drop in two weeks, I was half expecting wet feet by True Blue. Tonight I shall mourn the end of my European mini tour by flicking through Encyclopaedia Madonnica by candlelight.

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing

The state of her skin is amazing, tight, spotless, delicate

You cannot inject fillers on your arms and decollete skin

She's the best

I agree!! So gorgeous. I'm mesmerised by these photos. She's stunning!

Here's the maraca catch part

Anyone know if it's possible to post flickr pics here?

yes..

click on the pic you want to share, then on "share photo" then a code appear....past and copy on here but delete the parts before and after the 2nd "http" and after ".jpeg"