Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Guest Rachelle of London

oh Chelle, you look fantastic!!!!! Did Madonna see you?????

Yup during Iconic she gave Rav and I the biggest smile. Body Shop she was right in front of us and pointed at me. She made eye contact the whole night. Plus we were screaming like hooligans :lmao:

Her convo with Jamie was simultaneously endearing and awkward! :laugh:

Till a higher quality vid shows up so that we can see his dance solo better, here's a vid from his YT account.

:lmao: :lmao: love it

maybe she is always late because of the hair and this time she was on time because she let it flat? hahaha

Nobody wakes up with hair as flawless as that darlink. Not even me. :queenbitch:

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh why do we have to dreg that up. From what I know of Michelle she's a lovely person. Stupid articles from fake newspapers aren't gonna change my opinion. Madonna loves her and always picks her out in the crowd. She chats to Guy before every show. This 15 year ridicule is just silly. Why do people bring up her looks? she's not a spring chicken shes been a Madonna fan for 33 years. Everyone post their picture and we'll all judge what you look like in your 50s then?

Oh why do we have to dreg that up. From what I know of Michelle she's a lovely person. Stupid articles from fake newspapers aren't gonna change my opinion. Madonna loves her and always picks her out in the crowd. She chats to Guy before every show. This 15 year ridicule is just silly. Why do people bring up her looks? she's not a spring chicken shes been a Madonna fan for 33 years. Everyone post their picture and we'll all judge what you look like in your 50s then?

She is Madonna fan royalty IMO. Total legend.

I actually think she was very attractive as a young lady and looks just like an average lady her age now. I wasn't criticising her looks but I def think all of her behaviour was just weird/deluded and it's on the internet because SHE talked to the reporter. It will be on the internet forever and she must have known that when she decided to do it.

12347931_1105572389467510_36984550891989

She looks flawless. I just said to my sister that she should be in all of the newspapers showing how fabulous she is but it wouldn't surprise me if instead they called her a cougar (next to pictures of the unapologetic bitch section). :-/

Guest Rachelle of London

I actually think she was very attractive as a young lady and looks just like an average lady her age now. I wasn't criticising her looks but I def think all of her behaviour was just weird/deluded and it's on the internet because SHE talked to the reporter. It will be on the internet forever and she must have known that when she decided to do it.

You never brought up her looks. Someone else did. I just think it's unfair. None of us are supermodels. I know people on here had a run in with her a few years ago when people were making fun of her, I just don't see why it's needed. As Jamesey said she's a fan legend who's been there since the beginning. She doesn't even use this forum. Reposting a fake article in this thread is just causing unnecessary drama.

You never brought up her looks. Someone else did. I just think it's unfair. None of us are supermodels. I know people on here had a run in with her a few years ago when people were making fun of her, I just don't see why it's needed. As Jamesey said she's a fan legend who's been there since the beginning. She doesn't even use this forum. Reposting a fake article in this thread is just causing unnecessary drama.

Well said. AND - she is actually adorable in real life.

It's fake?

Guest Rachelle of London

It's fake?

No it's real. Madonna caught her in her dustbin that's why she gets to go backstage and Ms team make sure she always has good seats.

I don't see why Michelle is even being discussed here, only because someone saw her at the show. That means we should discuss her in nearly every tour thread as she's been at nearly every show. Madonna is safe isn't she? If she was some deranged nut would she be allowed to be so close to Madonna on average 3x a week. Seriously.

Yeah the veil getting stuck was nearly another cape moment.

Also the guy above on the left was the one who got his butt smacked I think

Yes! It was his birthday too!

Another shot by me

1DFB59D3-422F-4291-ACBF-E916073D4996.jpg

No it's real. Madonna caught her in her dustbin that's why she gets to go backstage and Ms team make sure she always has good seats.

I don't see why Michelle is even being discussed here, only because someone saw her at the show. That means we should discuss her in nearly every tour thread as she's been at nearly every show. Madonna is safe isn't she? If she was some deranged nut would she be allowed to be so close to Madonna on average 3x a week. Seriously.

So who made it up then? If it's fake then a mod should just delete all of that shit. To be fair, she hasn't done anything dangerous to Madonna so there's no way Madonna could 'legally' stop her from going to her concerts. Like, I'm just going by what I've read.

I'm still so shocked how rowdy the crowd got after the medley! Definitely a crowd pleaser

Yes it was a highlight. Don't know why people say the medley doesn't work as it's so well staged and the crowd sang along.

I dud notice the backdrop and I'd love that to leak!